Bad day :(

Sherry

Reaction score
and its only the morning :roll:
feeling really crappy, fat and weepy. Just want to :cry: :cry:
6yr old just been sent to room for backchatting being cheeky and down right rude. Maybe just me being over sensitive but must have looked like a raving, ranting lunatic. only another 11 weeks of feeling like this eh?
Sorry for going on, just wanted a moan anyone else feeling the same?
Sherry x

Awww hun, I've had a few days like that, sorry you are having a bad day.... :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: Sherry :hug:
I do hope your mood lifts soon, in the meantime it's good to talk about it, it's perfectly normal to have a low day, here's to many more high days real soon :hug:

aw, I hate bad days!! Do something nice to cheer yourself up, a bath? book? eating!? chocolate will release all those lovely endorphins and get you feeling better!

Cheers girls :)
Feeling a little better now :) just needed to let off some steam I think. Went shopping (retail therapy seems to help). Still got that down feeling but Josh has stopped his cheekyness and its all cuddles for me and telling me he loves me bless him.

thats the thing these days days change from bad to good and vice versa in a second...glad your day is getting better though. What did you buy anything nice?

some ever stretching tops to go with the lovely weather and food shopping to help with the ever fat feeling ( chocolate :rotfl: )

Hi

Sorry you had a bad start to today hun. Glad your feeling better now :hug:
Katrina

Thanks Katrina
Feeling loads better now. Tomorrow is looking better now :? mind you , you never know untill you wake up do you :lol: . Just glad its only once in a while that this feeling pops its ugly head up.

WHAT A GREAT DAY :rotfl: makes me wonder what the hell I was on with yesterday. Oh well we have to have the bad ones dont we?
Hope your all enjoying the sunshine :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back