FFS

Tori

Reaction score
OMG - iv just looked out of Leahs window to see my car covered in bloody twigs and conifor (sp) tree bits!

The carpark spaces for my house are round the back of my house, kinda next to my garden if that makes sense. Im not overlooked at all as theres a row of conifor (sp) trees but the neighbours have obv descided to have them cut abit ready for the summer, but they havent thought bout the cars on the other bloody side of these trees! My car is scratched n dented - n to make it worse im trading it in next week to get my new car!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

What am i spose to do now???

Tori xxx

:shock: :shock: Id have a word Tori, thats not the best thing they could have done but they might not have realised u were parked on the other side? :think:

I'd give your insurance company a call and see what they advise you to do, as it should be covered.

But def have a word with the neighbours aswell, just inform them politely of whats happened as they may not have realised.

Show your neighbours what they have done and ask for THEIR insurers details, they need to pay for the damage.

Also take some pics just in case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back