Grrr Ebay!

Hellokitty

Reaction score
I just listed 6 cloth nappies for sale on ebay and the listings have been removed because they are in violation of their 'second hand clothes' policy.

Apparently you aren't allowed to sell second hand cloth nappies on ebay! Well this is news to me!

So now I'm stuck with 6 virtually unused nappies I can't sell on ebay.

How annoying! :x

I think its because its classed as underwear. Its stupid really, if it states that its used i dont see why its not allowed :? Ebay is started to get really petty and anoying.

:hug: :hug:

How ludicrous! However, what do you want for them? I need to stock up on cloth nappies as that's what we're planning to use.

Cool. It seems mad to me, considering the whole point of cloth nappies is that they're reusable and anyone who would be buying them would be doing so with that in mind. Heavens, my Mum saved all my terry nappies for me to use when I have children (my Dad since ditched them) and they would have been 29 years old by the time I came to use them.

I've pm'd you back, cheers.

Their rules are getting silly. Lots of people sell their cotton nappies on there, it just always seems to be me that get's items removed or cautions for listing them etc. I know people have gripes with listing things like 'add 10% if paying via paypal' etc too. I closed my ebay account about a fortnight ago, had enough of it.

Nicola said:
Their rules are getting silly.

And they dont inform people of them. There chargeing me £1.50 a month even when i dont use it! I didnt have the internet for ages and got an invoice for £1.50 which theyd took out of my paypal but because i didnt have anything in it came out my bank. Turns out i have to pay a monthly fee just to have an account! :x

jenna said:
Nicola said:
Their rules are getting silly.

And they dont inform people of them. There chargeing me £1.50 a month even when i dont use it! I didnt have the internet for ages and got an invoice for £1.50 which theyd took out of my paypal but because i didnt have anything in it came out my bank. Turns out i have to pay a monthly fee just to have an account! :x

OMG :shock: I didn't even realise they could do it. I'd stop using it if they had started to charge me to have an account with them. What a load of old toot....they seem to be changing rules, inforcing new rules (without warning) and becoming rather too greedy & big for their boots if you ask me!!

jenna said:

That seems a bit odd. Have you set up your seller account as a business one by mistake? I think that involves an admin fee so that you don't get charged for each individual item sold. Might be worth checking.

AllieW said:
jenna said:

That seems a bit odd. Have you set up your seller account as a business one by mistake? I think that involves an admin fee so that you don't get charged for each individual item sold. Might be worth checking.

Iv had the account for 3 /4 years and its only a recent thing, i hadnt noticed till i stopped selling/buying things so i cant have pressed anything by mistake. :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back