PLEASE READ: Classifieds Rules - Personal Non-profit Only

Wobbles

Reaction score
Classifieds RULES!

In an effort to keep our forum free from spam this section can only be contributed
to by members with 50+ posts.

WHAT CAN I SELL

* BABY RELATED GOODS NO ITEMS OVER £200
* NON-BABY RELATED GOODS NO ITEMS OVER £100

www.pregnancyforum.co.uk is a family community & although this section allows you to trade with other members we do not allow the sale of items over £100 for none-baby related goods and items over £200 for baby related goods

I want to sell my item for more than that
If your asking price is for more you are only permitted to post an eBay link - the sale MUST be completed through ebay/paypal and not Pregnancy Forum.

'Testing the water' threads will be deleted that are created or suspected to avoid these rules and permissions to sell will be removed.

Make me an offer threads are permitted but on the condition the items retail price is under £100

* RESTRICTIONS ON THREADS/BUMPS

New threads. You are permitted to post the MAX of 3 new threads per week.
Bumps. You are permitted to bump your threads once every 24 hours from the last time logged, not a second before. Max of 5 threads bumped at any one time if bumping older sales.

WHAT CAN'T I SELL

* YOU MAY NOT ATTEMPT TO SELL THE FOLLOWING THROUGH PREGNANCY FORUM

Alcohol
Baby food
Cigarette/nicotine replacements
Copied or backup software/games/music/DVDs
Dieting supplements
Dieting pills/powder
ebooks
Formula
Fireworks
Live animals/livestock
Medicines or supplements of any kind
Tobacco

Due to the forum rules no Gina Ford books may be sold in order to avoid discussions.

TIPS

* PAYMENT, DISPATCH, INSURANCE & COLLECTION

Payment. Always pay through PAYPAL and do NOT use the 'gift' payment option. Gift payment can not be disputed.
Dispatch. Sellers agree to post all items within 7 days and gain proof of postage.
Insurance. Sellers and buyers should make sure the item is covered for loss or damage, a couple of pounds extra can be worth it.
Collections. We urge you to be careful providing strangers with your home details, where possible meet in a public place and maybe take some to accompany you.

GENERAL

* PERSONAL (nonprofit) SALES ONLY

Buy, Swap, Sell & Wanted is for PERSONAL SALES ONLY and is not to be used for business or semi professional hobbies (EG: reoccuring, selling of stock, not one off sales or custom orders).

* BUSINESS SALES

No links to commercial websites/auctions/eshop†, forums, referral or affiliate links.

* BUYERS & SELLERS

If we receive a complaint we may remove permissions to this section until the issues are resolved however you are responsible for the transaction. Pregnancy Forum accepts no liability for any failed transactions and/or any other problems that may occur after a sale has been made.

* PERSONAL DETAILS

Personal details are exchanged at members own risk.

* ABUSE OF SECTION

Members who only/mainly show an active interest in this section and not other areas of Pregnancy Forum may find their account permissions to sell restricted with no notice.

If anyone fails to keep to these rules regardless of any unauthorised sales going smoothly you will lose all permissions to sell and even risk your membership here being terminated.

* WHY WHY WHY

If your account has been restricted refer to the above. We do not answer PMs or messages on the forum (that will be removed) - If you ignore these rules we ignore you.

Last edited:
Oh didn't realise you couldn't post anything for sale over £200, apologies! Should of read this before in more detail before I posted. I sold this via another site anyway - thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Not to worry hun it's only just been put up x

oh i only just read this too, could you look at my post to make sure it follows the rules :)
thank you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gzmndrea
Back