grrr cravings!

rhian85 said:
puddytat said:
Awww how cruel... :rotfl:
i would do the same if i fancied them

ive eaten a big jar wednesday night and half a big jar tonight but run out now and mouth watering thinking of them...mmmmmmmmmm oh well i think the gerkihns (sp) are calling me as a sub. mmmmmmmmmm come to mummmyyyyyyyy

i cant stand gerkins but every one is different aint they

I think i am one of the lucky people to have a OH like that.. and i am very greatful to everything he does for me even though i dont show it sometimes... but most of the times i do :D

puddytat said:
rhian85 said:
puddytat said:
Awww how cruel... :rotfl:
i would do the same if i fancied them

ive eaten a big jar wednesday night and half a big jar tonight but run out now and mouth watering thinking of them...mmmmmmmmmm oh well i think the gerkihns (sp) are calling me as a sub. mmmmmmmmmm come to mummmyyyyyyyy

i cant stand gerkins but every one is different aint they

neither do i usually but god they have never tasted so damn good :dance: :dance: :dance:

Im no muscle man... butmy heart is big enough to make up for that!

most women like to feel comfortable and looked after by their OH....
now that I can deliver!

Im a big push over....
its really annoying but I seem to have a compultion to try and please everybody!

im a big push over and sometimes people take it for their advantage! :(

right im off to snuggle with the other half so ill speak to u guys tomorrow after the hospital

I haven't had many cravings, just want stuff. Not gone mental yet because the OH hasn't bought me any washing powder to eat :rotfl:

never had cravings! i fancy things but i can't call them real cravings.

tasha sounds like you are more a boy this time having cravings such like that :think:

OH dear :(

Not a craving but I was starving a minute ago and no one else is here so . . I . . erm . . polished off the office biscuits! (about half a pack) :oops: :shhh:

Now I feel sick!

But then remebered that everyone is back for a meeting this arvo so I've got to go and buy another pack and eat half of that one to make it look like I'm not a giant Cookie Monster! :doh: :puke:

rusks said:
never had cravings! i fancy things but i can't call them real cravings.

tasha sounds like you are more a boy this time having cravings such like that :think:

:cheer: oOoo I hope so :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back