grrr cravings!

Tasha20

Reaction score
:lol: Im going to sound like such an ungrateful cow!

I text OH before he came home to grab me some cheese and oinion crisps (really fancy crisps!!)

He didnt come home with any :roll:

So he said he would go out after dinner.

So I then fancied cheese onion rings (cheapy 20p ones) and those beef transformers, so he said yeah I will get you some.

I got myself so worked up to eat them, got really excited!

And he comes back with

POM-BEARS!!!

FFS!! :wall: :lol:

Cheese flavour is half right, but pom-bears!!

He said he couldnt see them :wall:

(they are right by the door in fecking huge boxs!!!)

Well there are 6 packets and ive had two already, cant waste them :rotfl:

I understand Tasha, I would have been just as upset if I wasn't pregnant! Men are idiots sometimes....you'll just have to soldier through with them (poor you!!!!!) :rotfl:

:rotfl: I know, hard work eating pom bears :lol:

He even said when he read the text.

He thought to himself "yep she pregnant!"

Because he thought it was so random :lol:

haha my oh is jst the same thy dont av a clue thy think as long as its eatable it will do :lol:
omg i love beef tranformers they are beaut and i love the pickled onion 1s ....iv jst sent oh out now 2 get me sum jiff lemon juice i love it cnt get enuff even tho i gotta stop its makin my teeth sensitive but its sooooooo addictive lol haha xx

:rotfl: Jiff? now come on! :rotfl:
Lol only kiddin :moon:

It just takes over doesnt it, you feel if you dont get what you want, all hell will break loose!

Oh and I love space raiders!!! omg!! :cheer:

yess yess yess beef 1s we r like woman possessed stop it now :rotfl: is it jiff the 1 tht u put on pancakes ??
ohh well OH jst came bk with orange juice he sed i sed orange juice how can he get confused i think he jst went to the nearest thing arggghhhhhh men if i cud drive id go myself haha x

i reli want my lemon juice :( x

It is jif lemon juice.

lol see what I mean! your OH even brought you thr wrong thing back!! :rotfl:

Mine has been scrambled eggs on toast with chopped tomatos and loads of tomato sauce mmmm

Aww at least he got you something I suppose but I would have had a hissy fit too if hubby brought me the wrong thing back :lol:
I'm getting a major craving for cheese on toast right now :D

mmmm yes cheese :rotfl:

Yes at least he did bring something :lol:

No cravings here yet from my other half.

sorry but if she asked me to go and get something I'd drive allover town to get what she wants!

come on guys ur letting the side down!

pentaxpz said:
No cravings here yet from my other half.

sorry but if she asked me to go and get something I'd drive allover town to get what she wants!

come on guys ur letting the side down!

Hubby has just said to tell you that you're letting the side down :lol:

I wouldnt say that i was craving...but more like fancying cheese and onion french fries crisps... for some reason :lol:

mmmm pickled silverskin onions....just sat here and munched half a big jar "again" must go snog OH now he he he :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

pentaxpz said:
Snuggle...

how am I letting the side down?

He was joking hun...if you run around after your missus then it shows up all the men out there who dont! :wink:

Awww how cruel... :rotfl:
i would do the same if i fancied them

puddytat said:
Awww how cruel... :rotfl:
i would do the same if i fancied them

ive eaten a big jar wednesday night and half a big jar tonight but run out now and mouth watering thinking of them...mmmmmmmmmm oh well i think the gerkihns (sp) are calling me as a sub. mmmmmmmmmm come to mummmyyyyyyyy

Thanks snuggle...

but if she asked I'd walk to the edge of the world (I know there isn't one).

Yes Im a big soppy git!

for valentines last year I hade 50 premium quality roses sent to her while I was at work!
she never had flowers from past boyfriends!

She was so over whelmed that she cried all morning!
and we snuggled up all night together!

pentaxpz said:
Thanks snuggle...

but if she asked I'd walk to the edge of the world (I know there isn't one).

Yes Im a big soppy git!

for valentines last year I hade 50 premium quality roses sent to her while I was at work!
she never had flowers from past boyfriends!

She was so over whelmed that she cried all morning!
and we snuggled up all night together!

Awwwww you're a big softy arent ya!! :D A few men could take a leaf out of your book :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back