growth scan

xcitedmum2bex

Reaction score
growth scan today looking forward to seeing little bubba again cant wait gonna ask about me planned c section and stuff x

Enjoy! did u decide to go for another section then!? x

thanks am 70% for section other 30% for vbac am still that bit unsure what 2 do a feel sometimes that am picking easy option and other time a feel csection be best for me and baba oh decisions x

I can totally relate to that honey - had the same dilemma when I had my son. My consultant pretty much decided for me in the end though as I wouldn't of been a straight forward vbac because I have a condition which could cause additional problems in labour and afterwards. He recommended that a csection would be my best option as I would be facing an op anyway if I had a vbac. I took the decision that I couldn't be away from my baby for an op afterwards so agreed to the csection. Turns out he had to be delivered early anyway due to problems and I had an emergency c section so didn't even have a choice :( go with whats best for you and baby xxx

thanks hun yeah am sure when speak to doctor theykinds make ur mind up for u and tell u whats best now tha a have joint tat outa place and in pain dont even know if could delivery naturally anyway now just wait see what they say but gonan ask all today x

its no way the easy option anyway hun! do whatever you feel is best, ive gone for an elective c-section aswell, booked in 8days before due date. x

back fro me app had growth scan all went fine went see mw she said see scan is fine thats good a said what about last doctor a seen said she would see blood doctor about me sons condition and also she was 2 repeat me thyrid in 3rd thirmester and also asked aboutwhat was happeing with birth of baby because me little boy had brain heomoradge so they dont want this happening again and wouldnt be able use forcepts stuff shes like wee will deal with this next app didnt like her at all x

Glad everythin was ok on the scan. Oh thats disappointing when you think you will be finding out what is happening! It was my 34week appointment that i got my date, appointment was supposed to be with consultant 2 dicuss options but only saw midwife and she didnt tell me anything, just asked what i wanted n booked me in! hope the next appointment is worth the wait! x

Awl same a have always had nice 1 seen doctor but not today didn't like her the whole problem with what's went on is they don't have me or the baby notes have been put down as lost they know what he had cos computers tell them but don't know small print which find joke they don't know why it happened his platelets never worked but normally that's perm baby gets that but he wasn't so am none of wiser now they a cant stop happening this time all they say is u having more scans which a understand but way a see it is a had a lot with me sin they never picked up so why would be diff this time wouldn't it be easier to know what caused it then make sure doesn't happen ohh rant over lol x

oh i no it must b worrying, hopefully you'll get to see someone better next time that can fill u in and knows what theyr talking about. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back