Growth Scan Tomoro

Thanks girls. I have a feeling i'm going to have a pretty big baby - i was 8lb10 and OH was 9lb10, plus EVERYONE keeps going on about how big my bump is and how they can't believe i'm not due till December! Here's hoping it's all water!! Can't wait to find out! xxx

Good luck for your growth scan! You should get told the estimated weight. I had a growth scan at 36+1 and they estimated LO at 8lb13 then! Just seen mw today and im 38+5 measuring 43! LO has had a growth spurt seeing as I was 40cms last Monday! dreading seeing his estimated weight at my next growth scan on Thursday! He's going to be such a giant!

I didn't get pics at mine, after 24 weeks the pics aren't as good because LO is usually too big to get details xx

Wow ft90, that is a big baby!! How r u feeling about it? Do u know if they will induce u early or anything because of his size?

I know, he's huge! Im not feeling too bad about it really, which is probably delusional! they said that him being big isn't medically an issue if he'll fit through my pelvis so it would be bad practice to induce me! Im seeing the consultant on Thursday for what I assume will be his final decision. It'll only be 6 days before my due date so I don't know whether they'll just wait and see if I start on my own.... my mw told me to take my hospital bag just in case they do. They've said they don't want me going over, so at least I know I wont be waiting forever!

I just wish we could know what was going on! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back