Scan tomorrow

kerry5a

Reaction score
Got my 28 week growth scan tomorrow! So looking forward to seeing baby again.
Just wanted to ask if anyone has other children, did any of them go to a scan with you? She is 11 and really wants to come but I'm in two minds. Baby is wiggling around and my check last week was fine... What would you do?
ps also ordered the cot at the weekend and got all the stuff for the nursery... Can't wait to see it all together now! X

I tried 2 take my son with me an they made him wait outside he is 6 though so they may b ok with older kids

I took my son to my 22 week scan and my 28 week one. He's 9. On the first one even though he promised to be quiet and mature he talked alot and tickled my feet :p Had no choice to take him to the 2nd one, luckily he wasn't interested and just sat playing his nintendo DS instead.

Kinda glad he got to see it though, made it a bit real for him. OH has yet to come to one :(

my hospital doesnt allow children in for scans would have loved to take my eldest as he was so interested in what was happening with the baby but couldnt. might b an idea to check first ? xxx

Thank you girls, I'll give them a call in the morning before I say anything to her x sorry your OH hasn't been to one yet, that sucks :( x

Enjoy the scan tomorrow kerry! This is my first so never taken other children, but my hospital has signs up that say that children must wait with an adult in waiting room while the scan is started then will be invited in once the sonographer is ready. Im guessing thats probably in case they wish to discuss anything they see with the mother first xx

That's a good idea dollie! OH is coming too so if they say she can come I might make him wait with her till they have a check and then get them in. You have one soon don't you? Could well just be me making stuff up though lol terrible baby brain today! No you do, a 4d one....right?? Lol

Yeah i have our 4D scan on the 25th, cant wait! Must be something in the air, or about our stage of pregnancy because my baby brain is in overdrive at the mo! Lol, driving poor OH mad :)

I'm shocked they don't let children in!! Jaycee was with me when I had an internal scan for Ellie and she was 2!
Both my girls were there for my 20w scan and they are 7 and 4! I think it's important for children to be able to bond with the baby too! No matter what age!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back