growth scan

chezzabell

Reaction score
I have my growth scan tomorrow at 11 am, iam really looking forward to finding out how big this baby is :D sophie was 9 11 and i really dont think this baby is as big.

I always will get my date for my section hopefully

fingers corssed its the 7th!!! the sooner the better :D

aww good luck for tomrrow hun!

Does everyone get a growth scan when the time is coming so to speak? You can so tell this is my first time!!

that's going to be an exciting appointment for you! Make sure you log on and let us know straight away :)

No such luck Vicki, you only get a growth scan if they think there may be an issue with the baby/size. :|

Ah right, Littleminx, got my hopes up for another scan there! Think i'm having a monster anyway rate they are growing!

hi sophie good luck tomorrow i have a growth scan next wednesday as baby has not grown since last minwife visit 2 weeks ago and she is measuring 3o 1/2 weeks instead of 35 weeks.

tracyxxx

thanks for ur reply's ladies will let u know asap!!!

greenday hope ur scan goes ok next week hun :hug:

Hiya :wave:

Well had my scan, baby is not that big compared to sophie looking at 8lb if i went full term, but iam not going to full term cos the little bugger is breech!!!

So iam going in for my section on the 12th september OMG iam bricking it big time :?

Got a really good scan pic u can make out the babys face its brilliant scan pic.

What also funny is babys head is measuring 40 weeks and the rest of the body is only measuring 35 weeks :rotfl:

The best bit of all it is 100% a BOY :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

wahoo good for u hun :cheer: :cheer:

addin to the baby boy boom thats happenin now!! :cheer:

Oh how exciting, not long til your little boy makes his appearance.

:cheer: CONGRATULATIONS! Fab news, another little blue one! ( And he IS little!) :)

I was just thinking before that weird feeling i was feeling down below last week wasnt the head engaging, weird :?

well done sophie :clap:
can i ask you, did they not say about trying to turn the baby manually?
they told me that my baby is breech/transverse (sideways) & at my next scan next thurs &38 wks) if baby is still in this position they will try to turn it, but i don't want them to do that, worried it may cause distress to my baby :(

great you have an actual date now :dance:

Hi foxy

I told them i didnt want them to try and turn the baby, i was going to have a section anyway so to be honest it doesnt really matter what way he is :hug:

thanks for ur reply's ladies :hug:

i just know the next 20 days are going to go so slow :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back