Growth scan with pic

Ally1979

Reaction score
Had my growth scan today as was measuring 32 weeks at 29. Scan shows baby is only just a little bigger than she should be, i think its the next measurement off the centile. Anyway she is weighing about 4lb right now and is currently breech but plenty of time to turn.
Hope i post this correctly, sorry if its a bit on the big side but i am probably the least technical person on this site! (try that link :| )
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x24/ ... naug-1.jpg

Ally1979 said:
sorry if its a bit on the big side but i am probably the least technical person on this site!
scanaug.jpg

:D Its tinzy!!! Hehee glad all went well though :hug:

Glad everything went well mate xxxxxxxxx

Hmmmmm comes up massive with me, see told you i was not technical, hmmmmm

Have put a link to pic instead. told you i didnt have a clue!!!!

Im knackered and hormonal lol, poor Mr A is getting the brunt of it which is making him grumpy in return, so its fun in our house at the moment lol!!!

The man that did the scan was fab, he gave daughter a "guided tour" around her baby sis and he gave her the pic for free. She was beaming coming out of the scan room!!!

Awww, glad all went well. As we are only a day apart, that's what my baby will look like :D although last week, the midwife said I was measuring a week behind my dates. I have another scan at 34 weeks due to having my son early so will let you know how I get on :cheer:

Wow Lynsey ur son was bigger than my first daughter and she was term!!!!!

Thanks MissyRee x

Ally1979 said:
Wow Lynsey ur son was bigger than my first daughter and she was term!!!!!

I know! I think I have big babies! God knows what weight he would have been at full term. As I am measuring smaller this time, I think this one will be average weight...I hope!!!

She's soo cute!! Bless!

Glad all went well :hug: You're right, babies can change position right up until DD! (Believe me, it's happened to me lol).

I doubt she'll stay breech so that's something less to worry about hun! :hug: xxx

your measuring about as big as me then Ally...... I was measuring 31 weeks at my 28 week appointment and at my 31 week appointment this week I was measuring 34 weeks :? :?

My MW told me I probably won't have to have a growth scan until I'm 36 weeks!! By that time the ruddy baby will be so big it will probably have fallen out anyway :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

glad it all went well for you

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back