Growth in third trimester

Rachel1509

Reaction score
When I say growth, I mean when your tummy/uterus is measured at MW appointments!
Just wondering what's normal? Because at last MW appointment I had at 31 weeks, I was measuring 33cm, but yesterday at Triage I am still measuring 33cm, even though I'm almost 34 weeks. Is this normal?

+ / - 2 Weeks is considered normal, and different people can measure it differently, they would have read you notes hun, and if anything worried them i'm sure they'd tell you xx

^^^wss said 2cm either way is fine it's when you measuring more or less than that they worry and then it usually has to happen twice before they refer you off I measured 38weeks at 34+4 so had to have a scan xxx

Exactly what the girls have already said can be +/- 2weeks, but when I was measured at the hospital they measured me smaller, they say its always best to get measured by the same person as everyone measures differently. xxx

Same as above, and some of the ladies on here have said they seem to get smaller as baby drops lower ready for birth, so maybe this is happening?

Thanks for the replies. I've always measured fine according to MW, but this particularly shocked me because I've never stayed at the same measurement! I expected to be at least 3cm bigger this time, but she measured me the same as I was 3 weeks ago.

But as long as it's all normal - that's ok :yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back