Growing my hair out n would like a tan?

Applecider

Reaction score
Hiya ladies!

Decided this might be a great opportunity to grow my blonde hair out n have my natural colour! Im trying to save as much money as possible and at 45 a time it's a good saving. I've cancelled the gym and decided to walk around the block few times a week and the dog appreciate an extra walk!

Besides my roots are pretty long after the past 14 weeks it might be completely gone!! Do u think it would be ok to put a few brown streaks in??

Also with the fake tan I still haven't used it after the last thread! Whats everyone else doin xx

ive had brown and blonde put in my hair and used fake tan
i have been using rub in fake tan instead of spray tans tho :) xxxx

Thanks hun, I have seen a developer one from garnier should be ok?? xx

lowlights will be fine hun and im using rub in tan when i go out. going to a ball next saturday, wonder if i can have a spray tan? x

I think the few brown streaks will be fine :). I dyed my hair fully at the hairdressers at 10 weeks and then again at 18 and after researching it quite a lot all I could find was that its more the chemicals inhaled that could be bad for bambino. Ive stopped dyeing my hair though as OH used to treat me to it at the hairdressers every 10 weeks and at £80 a time or whatever it is I cant expect him to provide me and the baby with a home and have my hair done. One of lifes little sacrifices :(

oh definitely :). I liked it looking nice but I can quite happily live without it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back