• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Green poop?? *update*

Toonlass

Reaction score
Lucas is 6 weeks old now and for the last week he has had green poop. Sometimes it the usual mustard colour but with green streaks running through it. Anyone have any idea why he has green poop? xx

The health visitor has been out today and i mentioned about the green poop. Lucas is very unsettled and thrashes alot especially after a feed. He drinks very slowly, in fact he doesn't really suck he trickle feeds and he brings alot back. She thinks he might have some sort of intolerance. When she was here he was asleep and he just woke suddenly screaming and writhing in pain so she wants him looked at asap so she has made an appointment for us to see a doctor this afternoon.

I'll let you know how it goes xx

Last edited:
What milk is he on Hun? Ella's on sma and hers has always been green, something to do withbthe iron in it! It could be cos of the heat meaning he's absorbing more stuff if that makes any sense?

Sid's is darker ATM and he's BF. I think he's a bit dehydrated because I noticed his wee smells stronger (it doesnt really smell at all usually) and his yellowy piccalilli poops are darker greeny brown :| His soft spot keeps dipping a bit too so I'm feeding him more. I think you can give FF babes a drop of water rather than milk so the dont get bunged up :)

Last edited:
Thanks girls. He's also on sma Alice, the gold one. I'll try him with some water and see how he goes. Thanx again xx

Jack went through a phase of having green poop, he was fine in himself tho. xxx

The doc had put him on soya based milk coz he seems to have an intollerance xx

Hope the change of milk does him some good Hun! It must be horrible to see him in pain :(

Awww hope he is better on the soya milk - the doc prescribed that for Rosie when she had a v&d bug last year - she hated it! Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back