Great News!

Mildly

Reaction score
My sister is pregnant :cheer:

She is 8 weeks gone but wanted to tell my Mum on her birthday today :cheer:

The reason I wanted to post that here is to give hope to all us TTC. She has been trying for about 4-5 years with no luck. Her and her husband have had all the tests and there is nothing medically wrong with either of them. They began IVF last September and the country she lives in only gives them 3 free trys on their equivalent of the NHS. First and second tries didn't result in pregnancy but her their last go in January/February was a success. I am so pleased for her as she has wanted this for so long. And she will make a great Mum :D

I would introduce her to this forum but nobody knows we are TTC :wink:

awwww CONGRATS Mildy's Sis :cheer: thats wonderful news hun! :D

Thanks, Miss G :D I am very excited, I'm going to be an Auntie :D

Just realised I stupidly posted this in the wrong forum :roll: If any moderators are about, could you move this to the TTC forum :oops: Thanks :)

lol i did wonder why it was in here :think:

there seems to be a few BFP's here this week doesnt there??? lets hope there is some more

:pray: including me :pray: (still no sign of the dreaded witch :pray: )

moved for you :lol:

Its always great to hear success stories like this, and also puts my TTC time into perspective.....I think waiting that long would drive me barmy!

Congratulations to your sister :hug: :dance:

Oh is that lovely I bet they are made up after all those years of trying. I wish them a healthy and happy pregnancy. And fingers crossed for you that you get your bfp very soon.

Aww someone moved it :D Thanks GGG :D

I'm so excited for her I must be losing it :lol: I wondered where all the stickies had gone before I posted :oops:

I've got a big feeling we're going to see a lot more BFPs before this month is out :D It's that springtime feeling :cheer: I really hope the witch stays away for you MissG :hug:

And GGG I'm glad I could post to give us all a bit of hope. I know you been trying for a long time and I would love it if you were one of those to get your BFP this month (along with all you other girls who have been trying for a long while) :D I think if I had been her I'd have gone completely crazy after all this time too.

On a more selfish note, I'm glad my big sis is pregnant. It makes me feel a bit better about trying - I would have dreaded getting pregnant and having to break the news to her, I'd have felt like I was rubbing her infertility in her face. But :cheer: for her and thanks for your congrats girls :D

thats really great news!! love to your sis, i hope she has a happy and heathy pregnancy

Hi Auntie Mildly!

Congrats to your sis she must be so happy, hope it goes well for her. Hope you get your bfp soon too, would be nice to be able to compare bumps with your sis!

XX Clarey

:cheer: Congratulations to your Sis & her DH :cheer:

And lots of baby dust to you too :hug: God how've you resisted the urge to tell her your TTC too :)

That's amazing news Mildly - I'm so pleased for you and your family.

Some of that Mildly family baby dust for Mildly please!

Valentine xxx

Aww thanks for your replies girls :D I really wish I could show her this site she'd be so chuffed with your best wishes :D

Thanks for the babydust too :D It would be nice to have cousins so close together in age, even if they did live on different sides of the planet! I have a good feeling about this month, for all of us TTC. Do you think the tri 1 forum could handle it if we all fell pg this month? :lol: Babydust to all :)

aww congrats

i dunno...after trying for that long i would probably throw the thought in the bin and think ah to hell with it its never gonna happen..i dunno i wouldnt want to put myself through the hell ive already been through for a year for 3 MORE years...but in any case, she is a very strong girl and congrats

Thank you :D

Sometimes I wonder if her own desperation to have a baby was the cause of not being able to conceive naturally. I'm sure this getting pregnant game is mental as well as physical, it's just a shame that those couples/people who want a baby the most seem to be the ones that it takes the longest to happen for :( :hug:

Here's to babydust for all :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back