Great big thank you

crossiter

Reaction score
Hi, I did not get a chance to introduce myself. I popped onto this forum when I decided to start trying for another baby (I already have a little boy aged 25 months). I tried for a year to get pregnant the first time and I wanted to try to make sure it did not take so long this time. I checked out all the advice I could find from you all and pretty much followed all of it along with some other things I found on the Internet:

Magic Medicine (Asda brand for 81p)
Checking CM
Relaxation
Two cups of regular tea a day
Pregnacare and Omega 3
Checking basal body temperature

There were a couple of other things I was going to try if I had not got pregnant the 1st month:

Agnus Castus
Green Tea
Reflexology
Yoghurt
Hunney

The good news is that I am now approx. 6 weeks pregnant. :cheer: It is all thanks to the brilliant information you all posted on this forum.

Thank you all so much and good luck to you all.

CONGRATULATIONS!

This place really is a fountain of knowledge, ive learned so much its amazing!

Now you better get posting so we can get to know you a bit better :D

woohoo well done you Congratulations and welcome.

Congratulations! :D

Excuse my ignorance - but what is "Magic Medicine"... and why have I not been having some of this magic stuff??!!!

xx

Skairdykat I got pregnant the month I started TTC. I prepared in December :pray: by buying all the things I needed and started taking the various potions. In January I waited for the change in CM and then went for it.

Jule there are quite a lot of postings on Magic Medicine. To keep it short it is basically Cough Syrup which has Guaifenesin as the only active ingredient. I think you get a version of it from pretty much any of the main retail outlets like Tesco, Asda (81p), Sainsbury's, Boots etc. If you Google Guaifenesin you will be able to find out a bit more about it.

Congratulations!!! It is so encouraging to hear how fast that happened!! Good luck with your pg :hug:

congrats ! wishing u sticky baby dust and a happy pregnancy !

im only down road from watford too ! infact workign their all day tomorrow lol

Thanks everyone. For those of you not already pregnant throwing lots of baby dust at ya. I really hope you are all joining me soon in preparing for all our babies birthdays and beyond.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back