A massive thank you

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
I just wanted to tell you lovely ladies how grateful i am for all the help and support you have given to me over the past few months. You have helped me through my rollercoaster ride from my mmc to my bfp and I just wanted to say a massive thank you. If it wasnt for all you ladies i dont think i would of got through it :hugs: :friends: x x x x

Oh hun, that's just so lovely of you :flower:

No need to thank us at all, it's what we are all here but it's been a pleasure. Helping to decipher OPKs, the symptom spotting :) Ahhhhh good times :)

xxxx

aww thats lovely hun, we will miss you here! xxx

Aw. :hugs:

I agree, going to miss you around here but so chuffed you've graduated to Tri 1. :) x x

Id miss you ladies too, thats why your not getting rid of me that quick ill still be poping in to see how everyone is getting on, but ive got my fingers crossed you will all be over in tri-1 before you know it :fx: x x

m2a that is so sweet! congrats again and like all the other girls said, you will be missed but u've gone for the best possible reason xx

Aww hun we're gonna miss you sooo much in here, but so glad you've gone to Tri 1 xxx

Hi M2A

I haven't been on here long but have enjoyed your posts and advice.

Wishing you a very very H&H pregnancy xx

I'm going to miss your cheerful bubbly presence in the TTC forums M2A but very happy that you have graduated to Tri 1, yay!!!

xx

What a nice post, congrats again lovely, hopefully we'll all see you soon in tri 1!

xx

I know I wasn't on here when you were going through your mmc but I'm so pleased that you've got your well deserved BFP and wishing you all the best for the pregnancy.
Will miss you posting as much here but hopefully we will all get to come and join you in Tri-1 soon xx

Hey!!! Just caught this! Cant believe it! Sooo pleased for you.

a-congratulations.gif

What happens now about your marathon?

Anyone else notice that the person who hosts the testing thread always gets pregnant?

Hey!!! Just caught this! Cant believe it! Sooo pleased for you.

What happens now about your marathon?

Thanks hunny :)
If I got my bfp before the event I always had the plan to walk it when i entered it, so i just need to contact the organisers just to double check its ok.
I put alot of training in so part of me thinks that the exercise and the relaxed approach did help me get my bfp x x

Ah M2A, just seen your news, I am sooooo happy for you! Massive congratulations! :)
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back