• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Grazing (ff)

Really does sound like she's teething hun. And if you ask a HV/gp they are adamant it doesn't hurt them. Morons!

i got teething powders and she sank a 4oz bottle after we came back from shopping and then bf for a bit too

i thought that of Alyssa a the other week when she was sinking 8oz in 1 sitting then 5 more like 2 hrs later but now shes barely taking 3 and im having to bf her more to make up for it, still only up to 7 or 8 so feeds a day tho she was having feeds at 8, 11, 2, 6, 9, 11, 3 before, just got an extra bf or 2 in there now and less milk in the bottles

when my friends LO was about alyssa's age...she stopped feeding as much and went to feeds every 4 hours...and he was breastfed....maybe she just getting more from you in a sitting now. cos dont they start to get more efficient with their feeding? xx

I Make up varying amounts that would add up to a usual feed or just over so you don't waste as much until it settles down xx

james is 9 weeks tomorrow, and has 8oz every3-4 hours, our day starts at 4am with a 5oz bottle then 8oz after every 3-4 hours but usually 4 until 6.30 then he has a 6oz bottle and thats him asleep until 4am again and we start over again lol but on sat from 2.30 til 7 he had over 24oz!!!!!! so that was our growth spurt lol but we don't demand feed ours is structured due to thomas and work we did the same with thomas as well every 4 hours xx

He's still feeding loads lol and he gained 10oz this week :shock:, got our 6 week check on Tuesday so will be looking forward to what the gp says about it. I think he's making up for my crap feeding ability in the womb :D

Mind you, looking at him now I am glad I didn't have to push 8lb 2oz out of a hole the size of a tampon :faint:

Leo has started doing this as well and hes only 11 days old, hes been taking 2-3oz every 2 hours intsead of his full 4-5oz every 4 hours, when he cries and gives me his hungry signs I give him a bottle lol has mummy wrapped round his little finger already xx

feels like im constantly feeding him, he went from 8lb6 1/2 to 8lb9 in like 4 days :-O xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back