Grab yourself a bargin

Amanda W

Reaction score
FOR SALE-Grab yourself a bargain tons of vests-baby grows-tops-dresses-shoes-skirts-Cardigans-jackets for baby girl.Tiny baby to newborn-to 3-6months.£20 for the lot..may deliver depending on area.:dance:

I would be but need to sell some stuff first to make some money for it

Well for the moment they are all still here prob be more soon shes growing way to quick x

Definitly be interested need to sell some of my bits first or when i get child benefit again to pay.

have you got any pics of shoes hun and would you be willing to sell seperately?

I shall get some photos later on and depending on how many you want etc but most likely

Definitly be interested need to sell some of my bits first or when i get child benefit again to pay.

in total i have like 6 bags full we have a lot of family hense more clothes than i know what to do with haha

woah thats alot and just seen where you live would you be able to courier it as i live down other end of country if so let me know how much that is on top we get her child benefit on the 20th so could pay then but like i say going sort out selling some bits from when i was pregnant etc and if make enough before then ill pay sooner if ok

woah thats alot and just seen where you live would you be able to courier it as i live down other end of country if so let me know how much that is on top we get her child benefit on the 20th so could pay then but like i say going sort out selling some bits from when i was pregnant etc and if make enough before then ill pay sooner if ok

Tell ya what i will do then i shall save some clothes for you but sell some bits all the money i get is going towards getting her christened x

ok cool thank you hopefully going get some stuff up today if little miss naps before i have to take her to hospital

Here are some bits got loads to sort through lol

DSCF7011.jpg

DSCF7010.jpg

DSCF7009.jpg

DSCF7007.jpg

DSCF7006.jpg

DSCF7005.jpg

DSCF7004.jpg

Oh minnie mouse sleepsuits!!! Bet you have loads of nice bits from what i see (baby clothes addict lol) hopefully going try to get the stuff sorted and pics taken so i can start selling today but last 2 days have been hectic and today little miss has decided to have a sicky day so may spend half day cleaning up or feeding her. Wish i lived closer then i could take them all of your hands :lol:

oooh is that a next sleepsuit i spy little miss had one of them but we had a very explosive nappy one day and no matter how hard i tried i could not get the stain out and it was very noticeable so had to put it in bin :(

Thats fine hun well my parents are having little one tomoz for a few hours so gonna go thru her clothes and the ones for sale will take some pics n make a thread on here if i can with photos or prob just add em to here.Would be great if we lived closer :)

ill keep the minnie mouse ones for you she has tons of them and has some red sandles too

Ok cool thank you we love minnie mouse also looking for shoes and funky sleepsuits in 0-3 and 3-6 well i pretty much look for anything that i like really can see me spending a small fortune :lol:

2 large bags and one small bag of baby girl clothes.Vests-baby grows-shoes-pants-skirts-dresses-hats-jackets Grab your self a bargain £30 ono no time wasters clothes need to go asap.

Got a new born full coat £15 and a newborn baby grow winnie the pooh with a coat that is reversible both for £15

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back