all my baby bits (lots of photos)

Manda&Thomas

Reaction score
finaly getting round to doing this photobucket wasnt working for me
anyways this is what we have so far:

giraffe changing mat, cold water sterilsser, 3 big bottles, 1 small bottle, 6 skinny fitting teats, 3 dummys and 1 dummy clip, bottle brush and steriling tablets, sheep carseat, zoo bouncing chair, 6 nappy wraps, 12 nappies (prefolds) and 200 liners, johnsons baby box, loads of baby wash's/shampoo's ect.

31 newborn nappies (huggies), 3 sample packs of wipes, 3 soft teddies, 3 bed blankets (snuggle), 5 cellular blankets, 2 shawl/pram blankets, 3 flat sheets (cot), 1 blue cot bumper, 4 fitted sheets (cot), 3 baby hooded towels, 2 wash mitts

4 hats, 2 newborn booties, 13 pairs of socks (various sizes), 3 scratch mitts, 20 bibs, 5 muslin cloths, penguin pj's and a dressing gown

newborn outfits- 2 t-shirts and a cardi
newborn basics- 4 sleepsuits,2 vests ans 2 baby grows
0-3 outfits- 6 t-shirts, 1 coat, 1 cardi, 2 trousers
0-3 basics- 6 sleepsuits, 14 babygrows
3-6 oufits- 6 tops, 3 bottoms, 1 jumper
3-6 basics-1 vest and 1 playsuit

also to add a coat thats 6-9 months for winter a giraffe riding stick (it was in the sale) his toybox which youve all seen 2 changing bags and a blue lay-flat chair.
my mother has a few more outfits at hers some toys and another carseat.
dont think we are doing too badly really still need quite a bit though
piccies aint of everything just most of the things :)

010808171449.jpg
010808171147.jpg

010808170609.jpg
010808170348.jpg

010808170130.jpg
010808165514.jpg

010808164732.jpg
010808164458.jpg

010808164407.jpg
010808163628.jpg

010808163447.jpg
010808163408.jpg

010808163302.jpg
010808163203.jpg

010808162821.jpg
010808162627.jpg

manda xx

you've got loads manda!

all i've bought are 5 white vests :lol:

it all looks gorgeous though! where did you get the blankets and the big box of johnsons baby stuff? xxx

sarafet said:
you've got loads manda!

all i've bought are 5 white vests :lol:

it all looks gorgeous though! where did you get the blankets and the big box of johnsons baby stuff? xxx

the coloured blankets i got from a catalouge either vertuabeut or laredoute cant remember which!!
the cellular ones i was given and the pram/shawl ones i got in charity shops :)
the big johnson stuff you get from mothercare/asda/tescos anywhere really its about £20 you get about 5/6 bottles of stuff in it and a pack of wipes :)
manda xx

Love the brown cardie!!!

I have about 6504695439574 times as many clothes as you and nowhere to put them all. Does anyone expecting a girl want some free clothes? Even if Connie wears 3 outfits a day and wears each outfit only once she won't get through all the 0-3 and 3-6 months stuff we've just been given :shock:

WOW Manda :shock: Good job I'm not a panicking kinda girl because we've got nothing sorted compared to you!!! Our bubs will be coming out and being wrapped in a Tescos bag at this rate. Suppose it's not that long to go really.... :D

debecca said:
Love the brown cardie!!!

I have about 6504695439574 times as many clothes as you and nowhere to put them all. Does anyone expecting a girl want some free clothes? Even if Connie wears 3 outfits a day and wears each outfit only once she won't get through all the 0-3 and 3-6 months stuff we've just been given :shock:

Have you really got that much stuff :shock: if you really dont want it all then i would offer to take it off your hands :D but only if your sure but then again what if i pop a boy :think: i cant put a boy in pink so probaly not the best idea but im sure there are ladies who would take you up on the offer.

Manda thats lovely i have hardly anything compared to that will have to go shopping. :D i will take some pics soon of my stuff.

thanks all
my mother went in gap today and got him yet more stuff!!!
im hoping to have everything in 8 weeks time but weather i will or not will remain to be seen :)
will be nice to see other peoples stuff aswell
manda xx

aww hun you have lovely things for him! :cheer: I started to take pics of mine then got knakered and had a nap :rotfl: Il do it soon

x

I've still got nothing but the pram! Had a nightmare last night about being in labour and having nothing for baby, and OH refusing to go to shops to buy stuff!

atleast you have a pram hun i think thats the hardest thing as they cost so much it will be the last thing i buy :)
manda xx

oooo manda u hav sum luvly stuff

most of ours is at my parents as we dont hav much room, i will try and get sum pics ova the wk end

Youve got loads hun :D
i still havent brought a single thing yet

Blimey - how many babies are you having? :rotfl:

:shock:

Wow you have loads of stuff Manda you'll have a very well dressed little boy.

well prepared!

I have about 1/3 of that :lol:

awww you have some gorgeous stff there,babys gonna be very lucky and very well dressed :)

You went on a wild shopping spree didnt you!
Im so jelous im itching to do the same but im getting so much stuff from my sisters. I dont really need to buy much. Which is a good thing but i do wont to go out and enjoy the thrill of buying stuff for my baby. I am going to but stuff damn it James says it will be a waste of money :roll: I feel like stomping my foot sticking my tounge out and says "it's not fair"

geordie lass said:
I feel like stomping my foot sticking my tounge out and says "it's not fair"

Go for it - then if it goes pearshaped blame the hormones ;) :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27