Gotta wait in ALLLL morning...

purplebluered

Reaction score
For delivery of my brand new pram and car seat we ordered from the internet!

Thing is, I'm deaf so I cant hear the door, I'm stuck with the laptop by the front window with my eyes glued to the window. We moved into this house, oh, about a year ago and STILL haven't sorted out getting it adapted so I know when someone's at the door :oops: We REALLY need to sort that out!!

On the plus side, I'm gonna have fun trying to work out how to fold and unfold it and I'll practise with my little teddy that i got from work yesterday. :oops: Did anyone else do this or is it just me?? :D

Helen

AHHHHHH HOW SWEET :dance:
Im excited reading your excited
its a lovely feeling!!! Aniticipation
And a bit like christmas and birthday all rolled into one. :D
As you know this stuff is for the baby you our carrying and one day soon will be here using it :dance:

Have fun playing with your Pram hon
Enjoy :cheer:

Oh how exciting! I reckon the weight will definetly be worth it. Have find practicing with your new pram!

GRRRR I am soooo cross!!!! I just went ti get the post and lo and behold I have a card from parceline saying they missed me at 8:35, I was at the front window at 8:30!!!!!!! My hubby phoned them yesterday asking them to come today and told them to put a note in with the driver asking them to wait a few minutes cos I might not hear them at the door. GRRRRRR!!!!

Rant over :(

Helen

I know, I'm upset with them. bah, hubby is out all day so he can't do anything and I can't hear on the phone. They are going to get a right earful from him soon, I should think. :x

Helen

awww hunny, bless ya!
I'm sure it'll be worth the wait. Get your hubby to moan at them for you xxx

Well my hubby is still out but I texted him and asked him to phone. He texted me back and told me that he made sure they knew he was angry :clap: go hubby! Found out that the depot is in fact in .... which is only 25 mins from me and my parents live there so going to go pick it up on monday after work :dance: yay I can soon play with it!! But grr the attitude of the company :wall:

Can I just say I'm new to the forum but already absolutely love those little emoticons they describe how I'm feeling as I write each sentence really well!!

Helen :D

Last edited:
Wow, that is frustrating. I am also hard of hearing (deaf in one ear, makes figuring out directional sounds oh so fun...) and my hubby went and made a big sign in black marker for our front door that says "Please knock loudly and be patient" It has helped a ton for those days I am stuck inside waiting.

Sounds like you will have it soon at least, without too much fuss :)

That is really crap that they didn't wait :evil:

But you'll be able to play with your pram soon :dance:

Sorry they didn't wait. :(

We used to use a teddy for things like practising nappies and baby slings but we now use a doll :rotfl: She sits in the pushchair so the cat can't :D

How annoying for you :( :hug: at least you will ahve ure buggy soon enough! i spent all day pushing it around my flat :D i have it up in the corner of the room so i can look at it al day long lol :D

I'm glad you get to play with your pram soon! Go hubby!
Silly company. Tut.

I love the emoticons too, especially this one :wall: as it describes stress so well. Lol.

Welcome to the forum btw :)

Sorry to hear that you missed them
though it sounds like they didnt try very hard or wait very long. :roll:
Hope you get your pram soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member