MW Appointment & Presentation Scan tomorrow!!!

EllieBelle

Reaction score
Well tomorrows the big day, have to see my midwife early afternoon and if bubs hasnt turned I will be sent straight to the hospital for a presentation scan and then I have to see a consultant if bubs is still showing breech on the scan!

I know he hasnt turned (I still have his head very tightly tucked under my ribs), so we shall see what happens tomorrow - Im guessing we will be offered a ECV - which I really dont like the sound of, and read that the success rate is so low, and that many turn back breech anyway!

So we will see what happens next...........I shall let you know tomorrow :D

Good luck for tomorrow....fingers crossed bubs has possibly turned for you! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :D

Fingers crossed for you :pray:

Message to bubs please be a good baby & turn for mummy!

Good luck for tomorrow :hug: :hug: . Maybe the baby will turn through the night, hope so.. xx

Good luck honey - I will be watching with great interest :? I have my scan next Tuesday to see if George has turned too.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Jane x

Good luck hun!! :hug: I dont like the sound of ECV either! :( Can you refuse it if they offer?

Hi :wave: hope everything went well for you today and your naughty little bubba has turned for mummy :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back