got the bump

Sandi4Paul

Reaction score
I will be 9 weeks tomorrow and this morning i looked down and there it was.

I wouldn't have minded if i had waited a bit longer.

So i tried pulling my underwear up to my armpits to see if that would hold it in, no luck (sigh).

I guess it explains the little twinges i have had the last few days, it was the little bugger trying to puch its way out!

Sandi

yeah and its my first so i didn't think i would show so early either, i had given the baby strict instructions that it wasn't to do this, but as i am only it's mother it decided to ignore me.

I am now telling everyone it is cos i have been eating to much.

Sandi

haha.. I think i've got wider but i dont have a bump, well not one that wasn't already there...lol

Aww bless. I dont think I will show for a long while yet, I'm a size 14 and I hate my belly, I'm not overweight though with the bmi thing. I'm dreading getting a bump to be honest, because I keep thinking my belly will just look even fatter instead of looking like a baby bump :(

size 14 isn't big, i think it does look like you've just put on a bit of weight to begin with for everyone... soon likes like a baby bump tho..x..

your lucky!!! i cant wait to get my bump :D keep checking but its still hiding from me! i can peel a hard area about 2" above my pubic bone that was not there before i got pg, so i guess it is there!!!

xx

I don't think I have a bump at the moment, well not a constant one lol but first thing in the morning before I wee and have a full bladder or after i've eaten a large meal I have a notaceable bump but it disapeers. I think i've got wider if that makes sense but nothing to get excited about and this is the 3rd pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back