Got a Bump

MissSara

Reaction score
Haven't taken any pics yet but i will do, i'm just wondering because when i had my son it was about 5months before i had a bump, ( i was a size 6 and only ever went up to an 8.
But now i'm only just 7 weeks and i have a clear visable bump for all to see, i can't even hide the fact i'm pregnant till 12 weeks.

Just wondering because i never thought it was possible to get the BUMP this quick.

Hi,

I have a slight paunch, I look like I have eaten all the pies, just like I'm getting a bity chubby, not a bump. This is my first baby though.

I think your bump is supposed to come much quicker witht the second and subsequent pregnancies. I'm really looking forward tyo having one in fact.

A x

I don't recognise my body these days! I've always been a size 6 with a flat stomach but I've definitely got a little tum now....maybe a combination of the pregnancy and hitting 30....!

It could be bloatedness - i looked like i was about 30 weeks in the early stages but things have settled down now and i just look pregnant!

i had a bump at about 7 or 8 weeks, its cause u have been pregnant before, i didnt show with my first child to near 6 months and im 13 weeks now and look about 5months lol..

I didn't realsie because i have been pregnant before that my bump would appear this soon, oh well i'm getting used to the stares and people wondering how far gone i am...lol, no point hiding it anymore but when people ask they expect me to say i'm about 6 months....lol not 7 weeks.

I definatley have a bump too, the midwife said that this early on it's not really the baby showing yet but it's because you are bloated and your organs are just beginning to get squished up!!! Lovely!!!!

J x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back