Got scan today!

TeeUK

Reaction score
Got scan today to tell me if mc has happened or not....been bleeding so much for last two weeks, just want it to stop :(

There is a bit of me that wishes one of sacs took but since I have no symptoms at all there is little to no hope of that happening.

This pregnancy was an accident but I was so happy when I saw p-hpt, really sad now as I'm 38 and bf does not want to try again for a few years (he's 21 and not quite ready to be a daddy) .......I feel soooooooooo old and scared this was my last chance :(

Scan is at 10:30am so I'll be leaving soon, will update later after 2pm

Last edited:
Goodluck hunny,thinking of you :hugs: x x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loooong rant!!!!

Well......she did scan and the sacs are still there but still nothing in them. She said I have a large clot at top of womb which could be breaking away causing the bleeding and bits of clots.

After scan I went to see doctor and she sat looking puzzled.....she said she has no clue what's happening. She suggested blood tests to see if hormones are dropping (I asked them to do that last week, could have saved the stress of the last two weeks) so she took some blood and told me to go to A&E Saturday morning to get another done then phone up for results Monday....... talk about dragging it out :roll:

She said she doesn't want to give me tablets just incase babies start to grow....I told her my last period was 29th July and all my symptoms stopped 3 weeks ago so I do not think anything will start to grow after such a long time.....she said sometimes it happens.....seriously I had a strong p-hpt on 6th Sept so even if I ovulated late I would be at least 7-8wks (highly unlikely as I had symptoms middle of Aug) .....there would def be fetal pole at least at this stage so why are they dragging it out.....I feel so drained and depressed....but at least Monday I will know for sure .

Thank you for all your support xx

aww i'm sorry to hear that, sounds like they just want to make double sure and maybe they have seen this kind of thing before! it must be very emotionally draining though, i feel drained already and have a whole week still to wait :( its very hard!
Really hope things work out for you,
x

Thank you Nurse26.....got my fingers crossed for you gl for your next scan xx

So sorry it's all still up the air for u hon - must be really hard. Thinking of u x x x

:hugs: must be so hard for you hun, hope that they don't drag it out much longer xx

:hugs; so sorry things are still not clear hunny. Ive got my fingers cossed for you that your next appointment will bring some good news x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back