got pregnant using clomid

babybenz

Reaction score
hi there..

sorry cuz this might be out of topic but is there any one whom got pregnant after they tried clomid here...would like to share your experience on the treatment..glad if anyone could reply...thanks in advance.. :)

Hello babybenz,

I hope you see this, this post is from ages ago, anyway, yes, I got pregnant after my third round of clomid. I had 50mg to start with, which I didn't ovulate with, then I had a lap and dye and ovarian drilling, which didn't really do anything, then I had a round of clomid at 100mg that didn't work because I had it at the wrong time in my cycle because I hadn't had a period for 3 months, then on the second attempt on 100mg I ovulated for probably the first time in 10 years and I was very very fortunate to fall pregnant. I don't know how you feel, but I had spent 3 years thinking that all I wanted was a BFP and as soon as I was pregnant I'd feel wonderful and at ease and everything but I feel numbstruck with horror that something is going to go wrong all the time. I've turned into a right basket case. I'd love to hear your experiences with clomid, I haven't really talked to anyone in a similar situation to mine before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back