Clomid usage and rate of success

babybenz

Reaction score
hi everyone.

for those who have been on clomid and successfully got pregnant kindly share experience with us please.. im on my 2nd cycle of using these..so sad that the first try fails...been married for 2 years and still no luck..
thanks in advance to all

Hi hun - I have no experience of this but just wanted to say you might want to post in the 1st/2nd/3rd tri forums too as there should be people there who are pregnant and have been through fertility treatment.

Good luck and welcome to ttc!

Hi hun.
I was popped on clomid when I was trying to fall with Tommy. I'd been TTC for nearly 2 years and finally had tests done that showed I didn't ovulate. The 1st month I had high hopes but got af, then the 2nd month I feel pg. They worked well for me but I didn't have any other problems apart from not ovulating.
Now I was also told while taking them to bd at different times of the day if possible and as much as possible as the egg can be released at any time on clomid, hubby was even coming home at lunch for a quicky :lol: but it did work. Good luck :hug:

I'm on round 6 now but it's only the last round, on 150mg that has worked according to the day 21 bloods!

I hope you get some good news on this round :hug:

:D thanks for the replies all..
if u dont mind me asking donna, how did u know that u didnt ovulate?

for my case,i was on clomid in 8/11 for day 2-6 then i went for vaginal ultrasound to check for eggs on day 12. the dr. found 4 eggs and he gave me an injection advised to be with my hubby for the next 3 days without fail :) but then i got my period just recently :( so sad...

is it possible that the eggs didnt got out of the ovaries even after we got the shot? please anyone can help me??

I had blood tests done for 3 months in a row and also had an ultrasound scan after the blood test showed I didn't ovulate. The scan was to check that I had no apparent problems with my ovaries like cysts, swelling. I was prescribed clomid to kick start my ovaries into producing eggs which I'm lucky to say it did. But this was 8 years ago and I know from being on here alot of things have changed when it comes to testing and prescribing drugs. Good luck hun, hope its as lucky for you xx

Donna's here said:
I had blood tests done for 3 months in a row and also had an ultrasound scan after the blood test showed I didn't ovulate. The scan was to check that I had no apparent problems with my ovaries like cysts, swelling. I was prescribed clomid to kick start my ovaries into producing eggs which I'm lucky to say it did. But this was 8 years ago and I know from being on here alot of things have changed when it comes to testing and prescribing drugs. Good luck hun, hope its as lucky for you xx

thanks again for the info...so clomid did not work for you is it.?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back