Got pram today!

kellie80

Reaction score
well i went to mothercare yesterday to see if the pram i had picked would fit in my boot and they don't sell it anymore :( . Something about it being last years colours, like i care. Went to look around toys r us today and found the perfect pram with £30 off. Bought in there and then! I feel its to early to buy the pram and i'm having second thoughts but oh well. Anyone else bought there pram this early?

oooo what pram you got hunny??

im looking at gettin my pram in a week or two, i wud have had it a while back but im running outa places to store stuff hahah

im gettin a graco mosaic :D

I've ordered my pram already and most of the nursery things too.

Not picking them up until April though! :D

I know its not as nice as a single one but needs must! Its a lot nicer than some of the others i have been looking at and it was only £100.

pram.jpg

That's nice and a real bargain at £100!

Just a shame there's not too much choice for doubles!

I had to have a double last time and it's so nice to have a single one this time! :)

thats a lovely pram!!! gonna point mother in that direction, she'll need it for mine and my sisters when we leave her stranded :D haha

what a bargain too... well spotted hunny x

ooo is that the mammas and pappas pliko pramette?

i was looking at that..

Yehh its lovely looking and apparently gotta be good won some awards for like 2 years running I like it in city scape :) cant wait to get it actually i think my mum might buy it after xmas as it might go down?

becks
ur a new one to my list of oh evil ones who have got the pram i wanted are u :evil: :twisted: :twisted: hehe

close enough lol i still see it and wanna buy it even tho there is no point lol

I have :wave: also in city scape..sitting upstairs in the nursery :D :p hehe..sorry sarah :p.

Thats a really nice pram for a double and £100 is a bargain! and you get bigger shopping baskets on doubles :wink:

Becks i waited for a sale and got mine for £250, now its back up again...id say you will defo get one for a real good price if you wait for Jan sale..when i went into M&P when i was like 5 months pg we were thinking of getting one then and i said to the lady that i was 5 months and she whispered to me "you have time, just wait for the sale" so we did and got £100 off :dance: Only thing is they change the lines ALOT in mamas and papas so worth calling and checking if they are keeping the city scape, but since they still have it now and the next sale isnt till jan im guessing if they are taking that line out they will take it out in jan so you will get it much less then :) .

I really want this one

pram.jpg

but it's so expensive! My MIL has offered to buy a pram but don't think she was going to spend that much! I really want it though...

It's so pretty!

Wooo becks_again your having the same as me but different fabric!

I've gone for polka!

My friend had the city scape when she had her baby in march and it's really nice.

ours is from the new material collection, didn't want to copy her!!

We must have joint good taste in pushchairs along with Cassi of course!

This is mine:
1857830_large.jpg

Also went a bit mad with the other stuff... have also ordered my nursery interior... have gone for mamas and papas 'meadow' and have ordered more or less the whole range plus accessories...just couldn't resist :shock: :oops:

What do you think ladies...honestly...?

7163664.jpg

Oooh maybe baby, that's the pushchair my friend is having the silver cross one, it's very nice!

:D

i got my pram well early. about two weeks ago (18 weeks!!) we have the chicco notting hill travel system from babies are us it looks fab.

kirlykird said:
Wooo becks_again your having the same as me but different fabric!

I've gone for polka!

My friend had the city scape when she had her baby in march and it's really nice.

ours is from the new material collection, didn't want to copy her!!

We must have joint good taste in pushchairs along with Cassi of course!

This is mine:
1857830_large.jpg

Also went a bit mad with the other stuff... have also ordered my nursery interior... have gone for mamas and papas 'meadow' and have ordered more or less the whole range plus accessories...just couldn't resist :shock: :oops:

What do you think ladies...honestly...?

7163664.jpg

I have the pramette to :cheer: ,got it in boston check and really love it :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111