Pram Advice

sorry to gate crash as i'm only 1st tri but i work for babies r us (toys r us) have you seen the graco symbio you can have it both ways plus you get a flip handle if you buy from there you get a deal where you get carseat,pram and carrycot for £414 plus £15 quid off with the vouchers outta the catalouge and you could prob get more if you join mother and baby but you will have to join a couple of weeks before you buy if you want them. we are also doing the buzz,carrycot and carseat for £554 but you can use the vouchers on this as well hope this helps :)

i really liked the graco symbio at first, but decided get it the quinny buzz instead. which one are you gonna choose with being an expert! must of its advantages working there and being oregant ay! do u get discount aswell?

i really liked the graco symbio at first, but decided get it the quinny buzz instead. which one are you gonna choose with being an expert! must of its advantages working there and being oregant ay! do u get discount aswell?[/QUOTE]

i don't get much of a discount cause we get vouchers and stuff but it helps i suppose it is quite good working there and being able to play with the prams most the day as your showing other moms to be how they work the buzz is a very popular 1 though thats why i will prob go for the symbio to be a lil diff to be honest. i did used to want the silver cross 3D system but theres too much fiddling and bits with that one i fink thats why peeps go for the buzz easy to fold down (just has to be done from front of pushchair) and if it's still a little big for the car you can take off the back wheels :)

u need to see what kind of lifestyle u live when we didnt drive and walked a lot we bought a big 3 in 1 pram it was great had car seat and pram for when older and massive shopping basket, did us great but when my husband passed his test it was hard to fit in boot of car and hard for me to manage on my own we ended up buying a cheapy £15 stroller for round the shopping centre. so just think about what your gonna use it for, good luck xxxxx

ps dont spend a fortune we did and we use the cheaper one more now lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back