One Pram got today....so excited!

MrsK

Reaction score
After being banned by my husband from buying anything for the new ba 9he thought it was too early), today I finally bought my first purchase. Just happened to go into a baby shop in town and fell in love with a pram, it is a SilverCross, silver in colour with light silver shirls and guess what an absolute bargain it had been reduced to £299 and this included the pram/stroller, changing bad, and raincover, absolute bargain. Hubbie and mum loved it too so it is now left by in store for collection when the time arrives!!!

I am silvercross too, 3d in black! Good choice!

i have a silvercross and i love it - i can't wait to use mine!!!!!!

Yes they have a lovely range to be honest I,d only ever looked at Quinny as everyone is talking about them but when I seen the SilverCross range I just fell in love with them -think they are nice a cosy for a wee winter ba x

I have a silvercross 3d too but in pistachio!!! All i need to get now is the parasol which they didn't have in stock and i have it all!!!! I can't help but get excited when i see it/ people with it!! Even my OH can't help but read the instructions as to how it works!!!

im getting a silvercross too! a beige one. its second hand tho :D

Congratulations hun...whoop whoop...exciting times hey :) we bought silver cross lasttime...guna for for icandy this time...we think!!! lol mwah xx

Congratulations hun...whoop whoop...exciting times hey :) we bought silver cross lasttime...guna for for icandy this time...we think!!! lol mwah xx

Theya re gorgeous too but we don't seem to have many stockists where I live I havent seen any about everyone just talks about Quinny, Quinny, Quinny and more Quinny!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back