madam scaring mummy again!

lozzi

Reaction score
well last night i spent the night in hospital after i started gettin regular contractions...

fun eh :l

Woke up in absolute agony, had regular pains for 40 minutes and dad said we had to ring the midwife unit to be safe, and they said to go straight in. Poor dad its his birthday today!!

They were monitoring me and said if the contractions carried on or my waters went then id be given steriods and meds to stop the contractions till the steriods had time to take effect. But i had my last contraction at 6.30 this morning.

They've let me home but if i have any more pains/waters go/loss of blood or plug i have to go straight backto delivery and ill be given steriods.

so fingers crossed that wont happen and maddam stays put till after crimbo....

shes just impatient like her mummy.... i know ive been eyeing up santa dresses...but she isnt waering one this year lil madam eh.

:hug: Awww Lozzi I bet that was very scary, Glad all is well and she doesnt appear too soon !! Shes still got plenty of cooking to do yet :hug:

Tasha20 said:
:hug: Awww Lozzi I bet that was very scary, Glad all is well and she doesnt appear too soon !! Shes still got plenty of cooking to do yet :hug:

yeha it was horrid!!! but ive conquered my fear.....

i was worried id go into labour wtih a hairy fairy and legs...

and welli hadnt dont anything on etiher for 4 days!!!!hahaha

so thats that lil problem conquered, was in that much pain i didnt care!!! hahaha

:rotfl: lol worried about your mary and legs lol I wish that was the least of mine :rotfl: Oh lozzi :hug:

hope you ok lozzi cross those legs now and keep em crossed for a few weeks more. :lol:

aww i hope your ok just keep your legs shut tight till after crimbo lol

Glad you're ok Lozzie. Must've been a scary old night!
Lx

Yes keep that lil madam in there a bit longer Loz!

That sounds like a horrible shock! Glad you're out ok, and hope you dont have anymore contractions until labour day tc, :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back