got no energy :(

mummysarah+co

Reaction score
how on earth can all you mummies to be have enough energy to do the old nesting thingy??
im 34 weeks practically with my 3rd and i want to clean clean clean but i am shattered so when i start cleaning i have to sit down after a few minutes, its really annoying as i LOVE cleaning and sorting etc...
i have pain in my hips and my back and between my legs but i dont like being defeated by my own body :x
i was fine with my other 2 pregnancies so maybe my body should retire from growing people!

sarah. x

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I still manage to clean even when absolutely shattered, I cant control the urge. How? By taking a chair with me. I hoover, dust, clean the bathroom sitting down :rotfl: Ive been cooking dinner at the oven with a chair too! Sorting out cupbords usually involves sitting on the floor but it takes half hour to get back up again :lol:

Hopefully you'll get a burst of energy soon hun to do the nesting but if not take a chair where ever you go :wink:

i do the vacuuming sitting down on the sofa.
i think i'll try takin a chair upstairs and then i may be able to properly scrub the bathroom from floor to ceiling.
thanks for the tip. :dance:
does your bump get in the way when you do your cleaning??
i kinda have to bend down sideways to do my shoes and socks etc :rotfl: i must look so odd!

yes my bump is always in the way. I burnt it badly on the iron the other day too... :oops: poor bump!

I cant do shoes or socks now, I wear flip flops all the time as no-one is here to help me with them and my feet are swollen :roll:

not much longer!! :cheer: :cheer:

:hug: :hug: :hug:
i had a lovely day shopping toady but my gods i was shatterd i could have taken a nap on the pavement i was so drained.

i find putting on sock and shoes difficult to its way to far dowm and my bump is huge

hope you get a burst of super powered energy soon hun. :hug:

ok so Im not quite 30 weeks but I havent had any energy from the beginning. The thought of house work tires me out and the last two nights it has taken all my energy to have a bath :oops: (i did have one though).

I feel like such a lazy cow compared to you guys on here.

I feel exactly the same. I have the urge to clean but I can't summon the energy together. I did manage to give the bathroom a quick clean this afternoon but it was really hard and left me with back and hip ache. Took me days of sitting on the sofa to gear myself up to doing that!

I'm definately finding pregnancy harder this time, than the first time around. Probably a combination of being 5 years older, and having a kid to look after.

I hope your feeling better soon, I hear there's supposed to be a burst of energy around popping time. I can't wait! :hug: :hug:

I have a cleaner so I just let her to all the cleaning :oops:

I have felt recently though that I'd like her to clean a bit better in certain areas (like scrubbing the front door and window frames) so perhaps that's what constitudes to my nesting instinct???

I have been pretty lucky though as I find myself fairly energetic. Going for walks and swimming does it for me...

i keep catching mine on door handles which bl**dy hurts!!!
i have stretch marks from my other two so when i catch my bump it is really sensitive, but itd hurt anyway.
i can just about do my shoes but i reckon within 2 weeks that will stop!
oh well not long to go and we'll all have our little bundles in our arms :dance: :cheer: although we'll be left with jelly bellies for a bit!! :cry:
its all good fun growing mini people! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back