this feels strange

mummy2b19

Reaction score
I've gone cleaning mad lol I never ever clean and I've been at it for the last 2 hours think I must be nesting but my god it feels weird to want to clean lol spent this morning making a lasange for dinner and loads of fairy cakes which have mostly now been eaten lol xx

Uh oh, you're winning the race so far then! I have done the washing up straight after dinner for the last few nights - not sure that's considered nesting!

xxx

I would say it was lol, im dead proud of myself I've washed and changed the bed sheets my least favourite job apart from washing up, new house came with a dish washer though its the worlds best invention lol xxx

lol ive gone mad. ive mopped, scrubbed, hoovered, washed and cleaned almost everything in my house! i just scrubbed the cooker after spending all day out with a friend. yesterday i blitzed my hall and bathroom and did the dishes and hoovered the stairs. i did all the laundry in the place too lol. today i hung up OH's clean clothes from the wash yesterday, went out shopping with my mate and trawled round for a couple of hours, visited my mum, took my brother to asda, did all other dishes i could find, hoovered the hall and living room, scrubbed the cooker, put away all the blankets ive been given that were dry, moved the spare bookcase into the library so it wasnt in babys room and im itching to mop the kitchen and hoover the landing now lol.
to put it bluntly i have gone insane! i usually hate cleaning and would put it off if i could but for some reason i cant bear to sit still. this nesting thing is awesome!

Its really anoyed me tonight that I havnt been able to Hoover because it was too late and next door would have been able to hear, I've just put in 4th load of washing before bed, im really anoyed because I must have put too much in the washing machine and its put holes in one of 3 tops that actually fit, really peed off xx

ah i hate when that happens. i can hoover late cos my brother is my neighbour lol.
i think i might be allergic to the soapy brillo pad things now cos my hands have gone puffy but its hard to tell if its cos of being preg or cos of the cleaning stuff as my hads swell up when i get origonal gree fairly liquid on them too.

Uh oh swollen hands not good lol. Really peed off now Hoover not picking up because bag was full throw the bag away went to get a new one and we have run out! Now im going to have to have to wait untill OH gets back from work coz I have no money to go and get some more. I want a Dyson lol xx

can you not just empty the bag and reuse it, we used to do that with our old vax lol. dysons are the shiz, i wouldnt be without mine ever again.

I tried got shot half out it went everywhere lol enough room to Hoover the living room I can do upstairs when OH comes home from work. Mum just got a reconditioned Dyson online for like £70 and it comes with 3 years garantee might see if mum will get me one for my birthday prezzie, its sad when at 19 I want a Hoover for my birthday lol xx

nah, dysons are worth it, they last for years. my brother has one that is 13 yrs old and still works. in fact me, my mum and both my brothers all have dysons. if you can get one then i promise you it will be totally worth it lol

mine is second hand and nakered lol and with a baby il need to keep the house clean. I'm due a new contract phone at begining of March and I can get £70 for mine if I recycle it so that could go towards one if mum don't wana spend that much on my birthday lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back