Need Some Energy!

dannii87

Reaction score
OMG my energy levels have ust dropped something cronic in the last week or so...

In 2nd tri I just got loads of energy and nothing could stop me once I'd set my mind on doing something like cleaning my car, sorting clothes out, going to the bank, now I just can-not-be-bothered...

My bedroom is an absolute pig sty and I REALLY need to sort it out because I'm swapping rooms with my brother next weekend but I just can't be bothered.

I've even sat here watching some boring programme on random people scoring each other on how well they've hosted a dinner party because I can't be bothered to get up and get the remote from the other side of the room lol.

LAZY! :bored:

So, to all you 3rd tri ladies with experience - When will I get my next energy boost?! (I might make the excuse of waiting until then to sort my room out :lol: )

"Sorry Mum, I'm afraid I'm going to have to wait until I'm 37 weeks as that's when I'll get more energy. Information courtesy of the tri 3 ladies" I don't think she'll buy it though :think: xx

Don't mean to put a dampner on your plans Dannii but I was like that for the whole of third tri! I never got the crazy nesting at the end or the mad urge to clean everything so you might not! On the other hand though, Jade (aka Jade &Evie) couldn't stop cleaning in her last couple of weeks so it all depends on you! For now though I would just play on your heavily pregnant state and get you family to help you move rooms :wink:

enjoy feeling lazy for a bit its a pregnancy indulgent right 8) 8)
relax for now closer to the time you will feel like nesting more i did once i was off on maternity i was like a women demented washing and painting walls chucking out junk cleainng and vacuming till 4 in the morning :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

so you could still in the next few weeks find your self dusting and cleaning the toilet in the middle of the night :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this but i still havent had any energy, i have had the little outbreaks of wanting to clean the whole house top to bottom in a few hours but thats all it usually lasts a few hours.

Apart from that i just feel like a lazy slob, i made a post about wanting to live in my pj's and from that you'll see its not just me it seems most people feel the same.

I guess if it wasn't for Harrison needing to be entertained and took to school every morning i wouldn't do anything at all.

Thanks ladies :hug:

Well, I've just sorted out my bedroom and it's all clean and tidy now :D HUGE relief. I love it when I just get stuff done. Back on my spot though (the sofa) which is probably where I'll stay until tomorrow evening lol.

Hope we all find some energy somewhere! Lord knows how you ladies are still going when your huge bumps :shock: If I'm like this now I dread to think what I'll be like later on as I've still got 3 looong months to play on this pregnancy lark :wink: xxx

My energy had been back, until this week, and its hit rock bottom now! I'm hoping it'll all come back up again after exams.

And i do have the nesting urge, so i'm praying it'll come in to full force pretty soon. I'm also feeling very maternal, to the point where we bought some fish and i had to protect them in the car :roll: at least i know i'm doing what i should be

i have no energy hun and my Dr advice is walk walk walk LOL. how can i walk with no energy and sleeping is a problem now too. can't wait to pop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back