Im going on a mad one!

Tasha20

Reaction score
Clean, clean, clean............... thats all ive done for the past two days! I can't stop :rotfl: is it a bit early to be nesting?

lol im already planning what im going to be cleaning and sorting tomorrow ive never felt more active in my life :rotfl:

ive been a clean freak for weeks tasha but the last few days ive thought ''fook it'' for soem reason. :think: :think:

im not sure what that means :rotfl:

I wish I could get this nesting bug! My DH is actulally much more domesticated than me and is always cleaning, we have an agreement that I cook and he cleans but I have to make an effort to put some of my shoes and stuff away instead of leaving them around the house :lol:

budge said:
ive been a clean freak for weeks tasha but the last few days ive thought ''fook it'' for soem reason. :think: :think:

im not sure what that means :rotfl:

Maybe its because your body needs to reserve the energy for your home birth :D

ive thought that. baby is a lot quieter last few days too.

i wonder if im going to pop :think:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: yeah! but i want an october baby so he/she can stay put for a few days yet.

All over the weekend I was just cleaning and painting not I can not be arsed!
I come on here in the morning then thats it im on the pc all day
I take Luke to school come on here pick him up tomorow im not coming on till the house work is done

Erm you mad nesting people can come to mine if you like :D

Can't get a thing done now he is on move :roll:

Not you though Budge if you are gonna pop!!!!

I am just way too nice. Just plugged in my iron and my neighbour came and asked if she can borrow it so unplugged it came and I handed it over. Now I dont know what to do with myself :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back