Got my fertility appointment

cosmicgirl

Reaction score
14th feb :shock:
What a valentines treat that will be x

Yay!!!!! glad its all moving forward for you!!!!! What a day to have it! mwah xx

I know! I hope the fertility dr is not as judgemental as the GP! If she asked me once she must have asked a million times "so you've got 4 kids?" x

I hate people like that. It really annoys me, id be like " look love, I dont question your decisions, dont fricking question mine!! grrrrrrr!2 xx

She was like that last time I had the misfortune to see her. I just hope they are nicer at the hospital. I'm going to Liverpool women's hospital, I hope thats good x

glad things moving forward and not to long to wait. i have a friend whos been treated at liverpool womens and she says its great. i wish i had asked to go there xxxx

oh not too long to wait :) I have my fingers crossed that it'll go well x

Oh that's good, I thought they would be good and it's near to work which is handy. They offered whiston hospital but I'd rather put forks in my eyeballs than go there! x

Yaaaaaaaay! Oh btw 4 kids you have 4 kids!!! I would have smacked her lol x

She pulled a face too! "do you want 5 children?" I wanted to throttle her!
Yes I do and do you know what bitch, I pay for them all myself, 100%, so its absolutely none of your bloody business!!! Grrrr judgemental cow she was x

You got your appointment now you will be knocked up in no time xxx

That's great chick, not long to wait. FX for you x

As if you could forget you had 4! It would be so hard for me not to be sarcy to people like that.
Best of luck xx

Thanks girls, I had to say nothing because I wanted to chin her! I cannot actually believe her face x

Good luck with it all cosmicgirl.

Michelle. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back