so happy i went the doctors :D

ab11

Reaction score
iv been referred to the fertility clinic my appointment is the 1st march.
the doctor i saw said my last doctor shouldnt of made me wait till feb.
i shoulda been referred months ago but im happy that its happened now :D
i jus wanna tell everyone but i cant tell any1 apart frm u lot really. well mum n sister knows n that.
im soooo happy
xx

im over the moon!!!!
wat will happen on the 1st appointment?
xx

Good news, happy for you! Gets the ball rolling!

that's fab abbey! at our first appt they just went over all the results of my bloods and OH's SA. they asked us loadsa questions about ourselves, general health, diet, lifestyle, our jobs and stuff. she also did an internal scan which was pretty cool. i was just about to get AF and she could tell from what she saw on the screen, anyway she said everything looked normal. she then explained the waiting times for treatment (eeek!) and said we would have to have an hsg first off (to check if fallopian tubes are blocked). it might be slightly different at each place but that's the gist of it. just glad you're moving in the right direction sweetie. my tip would be to write down any questions you and OH have, no matter how silly they may seem to you and ask them!! but you never know you might get your bfp before then! good luck hun xxx

aww congrats i know how relieved you feel as i have mine the 9th of febuary too :) x

That's great, hun. Good luck xx

so pleased that you went and got a better doctor! And your appointment is only 4 weeks away - thats amazing! xxx

That's fab news :yay:

I have my next appointment on the 1st March too. x

Hi Hon I can only reiterate what Kay Kay has said about what to expect at the app that is what happened for us. And totally agree write down a list of questions before you go to the appointment. Good luck with it all.

Love Gizzy xxx

That is fab news hun only a month to wait for your appt as well thats brilliant xxx

i kno ye jus hope feb goes quick :) xx

very true, think im gonna do what kay said and right down any questions :)
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back