Got my Agnus Castus

skairdykat

Reaction score
Got it through the post this morning. On th ebottle it sayd to take 2 tabs twice a day with food. Each tab is 400mg, so thats like 1600mg per day. Does that sound like an awful lot or is that right? What with these and my folic acid I'm going to be rattling when I walk :rotfl:

Hi

Thats the amount i'm taking. But i read yesterday that you need around 2400mg which would be 6 tablets! I'm not sure whether to start taking this amount to get it into my system and then reduce it again. I've only been taking them for about 2 weeks but i think i may have finally ovulated after 100 days of nothing!! so hopefully they have done something!

Let me know how you get on with them.

I've also been taking maca capsules which are meant to have similar effects.

Good luck

Michelle x

Hello Girls,

I take 1 1000mg pill a day and that has regulated me.

Hope this helps

b xx

Are you supposed to take them all through your cycle or just upto ovulation?

Sus x

I think its just up to ovulation, but i've read that some people take it throughout their cycle to make sure its in your system. I read on another website that as long as you stop if you get a BFP then it should be fine.

i have had this response to my question about using agnus castus for my irregular cycles (from a fully qualified herbalist/homeopath) The Agnus Castus is used throughout cycle, except for days of the menstrual period. It actually aids in preparing the body for pregnancy, and should not be a problem even if pregnancy is not discovered right away; after which its use is usually stopped, mainly as it is no longer needed.

But then i have also read that you should stop at ovulation. I think i'm going to keep taking it as AF is so irregular i want to make sure i keep up the dosage.

Does anyone else know the definate answer??? I dont think i have helped at all.......just confused us even more!!

Michelle x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back