• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

got a text from *Sara* 20 times updated really good update

Oh hun :( Im thinking of you always and praying both you and ellie will come through this as figters. :hug: :hug:

All my love
Candy
xxxx

Praying for you and baby Ellie huni!!

I really hope your ok xx

Oh no :( I didnt want to see this :(

Such a worrying time for Sara and her OH - lets hope Ellie is a real fighter :pray:

All my love and :pray: are with you all.

Jane x

oh goodness, my heartswith you sara and your little baby, praying for you both :pray:

poor thing i bet her and her OH are goin thru hell, wouldnt wish it on anyone.
Thoughts are with you and your family hun, keep faith thas all the baby needs right now. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh my gosh!!!! :shock:

Lots of love to you and your family sara, hang on in there little one and get big and stron for your mummy :pray: :pray: :hug: :hug: xx

Oh hunny, thinking of you and your OH at this worrying time :hug: :hug:

Oh mate! Have plenty of these. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thinking of you and your family xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sending lots of :hug: :hug: :hug: and hoping that all will be OK for you and your little girl :hug:

Thinking of you hun
I know it will be a tough road for you over the next few weeks but we are here for you

Take care x :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sara sweetheart, I'm thinking of you, Ellie & your family :hug: :hug:

Thinking of you all, and sending positivity, love and light to you xxx

Thinking of you both, I really hope you are both doing ok :hug: :hug:

Thinking of you Sara :hug: to you and Ellie, I hope all went well last night and you get to see Ellie very soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back