• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

got a text from *Sara* 20 times updated really good update

Thinking of you Sara, hope all went well and you and Ellie are doing OK, you're all in our thoughts. :hug: :hug: :hug:

just seen the updates.

i hope everthing went well, my thoughts are with you and your family

Oh Sara.....I cant believe you will have had your baby now :pray:

Praying all went well and that everything goes well over the next few weeks :hug:

I hope she is able to update us when she's feeling up to it. What a scary time.

omg i havejust seen this how the bloody hell have i missed it :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
sara - i hope baby ellie satys strong for u hun, u need to stay strong too hun easier said than done i know :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

ur in my heart hun hope u both get thru this okay - thinking of u xxxx

My thoughts are with you. Take care. Cant believe this is happening to you both. :hug:
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

omg, there are no words to make anythin better. i am so sorry to hear about this. theres a tough road ahead you both need to be incredibly strong.

You are in my thoughts completely. i dont know what else i can say. im so sorry xxx

i haven't heared anything from sara today, i'm so worried for her and ellie has anyone else heared anything? i'm sure she is just trying to recover and baby ellie is ok but if anyone else hears anything PLEASE let me know and i'll update the thread for everyone :hug: :hug:

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

How many weeks is sara? What an unbelievably scary time Im thinking of her and hoping that all is going to be ok xxxx Just waiting for news and not knowing is awful isnt it-poor girl :hug:

scones said:
:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

How many weeks is sara? What an unbelievably scary time Im thinking of her and hoping that all is going to be ok xxxx Just waiting for news and not knowing is awful isnt it-poor girl :hug:
she is 26 weeks

Anna,

I was just thinking that the longer we wait, the more concerned I am.

It 's a constant watch of the thread isn't it?

I'm sure you'll be the first to hear, you've been a great friend in relaying the information and I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we are so grateful for you acting as "messenger".

We can only wait and hope for news of a successful delivery and good health to both.

Julie xxx

Emma Mary 18wk miscarriage 02.05.08 Always Missed

Hopefully no news is good news and they are both doing well :pray: :pray: We're all thinking of them both and their family :hug:

I have constantly watched this thread... waiting to hear something and anything.

I have been praying that ellie can hold on as long as possible but if not that she's a strong un for her darling mummy.

My thoughts and good vibes are with you Sara. Just remember that everything happens for a reason and only time will proove that. I know you must feel like you are going thru the run of the mill. Be as strong as you can for your little girl. You're all in our hearts!! xxxxxx :hug: :hug:

Keep us updated as per anna! Cheers for letting us know how everything is going xxxxx

mudgey said:
Hopefully no news is good news and they are both doing well :pray: :pray: We're all thinking of them both and their family :hug:

Exactly what i was going to say. :hug:

I dont know Sara but have been eagerly checking this thread all day for good news.

But I do honestly believe that no news is good news. The medical advances for newborns are amazing compare to a few years ago, so she has a really good chance of everything working out well for them.

Sara has been amazing keeping you informed Anna and you obviously mean alot to her and am I sure if there was some important news, she would have let you know.

I'm really keeping my fingers and toes crossed for Sara, her OH and their newborn baby girl. :pray: :hug: :pray:

Im the same, I dont even knwo what im doing in here...!!!

But iv been checking the thread all the time!! :( I hope Mum and baby are both well!

Gosh, what a terrible thing to have happen, so worrying!!

Awwww, praying for you Ellie - come on, you are a little fighter

:cry: :cry: that made my heart sad but happy

i hope she holds on for you darling

fight for mummy little ellie! xxxxx

Oh my god! Hold on Ellie, 1lb 5 oz is not great but babies smaller have been born and do fight and survive so she has a good chance. Bless them both and lots of :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Thanks Anna, have been checking throughout the day for any news x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back