• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

got a text from *Sara* 20 times updated really good update

Sending lots of prays and hugs to you all :pray: :pray: :hug: :hug:

Come on Ellie

Keep fighting for mummy, daddy and your big brother.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

hope sara and ellie are ok! praying little ellie keeps fighting xxx

sending sara, Ellie and her family lots of :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

hang in their little darling :hug: :hug:

Oh my god :cry: I really hope Ellie's gonna be ok! Sending MASSIVE hugs..! :hug:

Sending all my love to Sara and family. She is often in my thoughts and I will pray for Ellie to become stronger xxx :pray:

Hugs for Sara and prayers for her and baby Ellie... even my little girl said a prayer tonight. Hope all is well.

Sue and Naomi (who was born @ 36 weeks due to pre-eclampsia) I know it's not the same and I am nowhere near understanding the fear there but I experienced the beginning of what Sara did.

Poor Sara, that's so small. Thinking and praying for her and darling little Ellie.

Valentine Xxx

Thanks for the update Anna. I hope she can hang on in there and that Sara can see her baby. If positive thoughts could help at all, there are many coming her way from us all here. :hug:

Love and best wishes to all,

Julie xxxx

Emma Mary 18 wk miscarriage 02.05.08 Always missed

Oh my goodness so tiny, come on baby Ellie stay in there, your Mummy loves you so much

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back