• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

got a text from *Sara* 20 times updated really good update

Anna23 said:
update 8: sara text me again saying: seen consultant, if ellie + i continue 2 remain stable i'll be here a few more days + they expect to deliver baby 28 wks if we can hold on without anu more problems

Awww thats good, if she stays in Aberdeen and my cold goes I will defo go up to visit her, just dont want her to catch any of my germs, would be the last thing she needs just now

That's looking better, let's see if by wk28 we can all wish her to hang in till 29 weeks :hug:

I've only just seen this, Sara we are all thinking of you.

Glad things seem to be a bit more stable now :hug:

xxxxx

Anna - Thanks for the updates :hug:

Relieved to hear they are both stable. Thinking about them both a lot.

Much love, and thanks Anna.
xxx

The most recent update is promising.

Every day must give Ellie every chance of an uncomplicated delivery and better health.

Hang on in there....

Julie xxxx

Emma Mary 18 wk miscarriage 02.05.08 Always Missed

omg only now ive seen this post.
send my regards hope she is doin much better :hug:

happy to c the latest update is more positive.

Hang on in there ellie! xxxxxx

Love to sara xxxxxxxx

Much better news, hope you and Ellie are safe and are in our thoughts babes. xxxx

Glad to see the news is more positive :pray: :pray: :pray:

Keep it up Sara, your doing a great job, all thinking of you and Ellie :hug:

oh my goodness, only just seen this....LOADS of love to you, really praying for you and LO. thinking of you :hug: xxxx

ive only just seen this too, i really hope she hangs on for a little bit longer :pray: :pray:

Love to you sara thinking of you and baby ellie :hug: :hug: xx

Come on Ellie, you can hang in there a bit longer Sara you are doing an amazing job keep doing so well. Come on girls :clap: :hug: :clap: You can do it. :clap: :hug: :clap:

just got into the internet after few days, and i'm happy that little ellie still fighting inside and it may hold a few more weeks.

Sara, just have a rest and think positive. you have a little fighter in there!!!!!

all my love and :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh my gosh, just seen this. Am sending positive energy and saying a prayer. Hope your little one holds on a few more weeks Sara, stay positive Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back