• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

got a text from *Sara* 20 times updated really good update

hang in there little Ellie, thinking of u sara really hope things go well for you hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Have already said in my text's to you aswell, im thinking of you hun and hoping ellie will hold in a little longer for you. :hug: xxx

:hug: :hug: Ive just seen the updates on here and Im praying that things go well for both of you :hug: :hug: They can do amazing things for tiny babies now so Im sure you will both be fine, just hold in there little baby Ellie :hug: :hug: :pray:

Oh bless her - I have only just seen this thread. I hope and pray they can keep Ellie safe and sound for another couple of weeks :hug:

Jane x

Thanks for the updates Anna. Like many on here i am thinking of her and checking for news. Really hope this has a happy ending.

:cry: I really feel for Sara.. I'd be a complete wreck if that was happening to me.. she's being so strong.. Send her all my best wishes and I hope things get sorted.. poor thing :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back