• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

got a text from *Sara* 20 times updated really good update

Oh Sara! You poor thing. I :pray: that you and baby Ellie are safe and well very soon. You are always here for us and now its our turn to be here for you. Thinking of you and your family :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: Im keeping my fingers tightly crossed for you both :hug: :hug:

Whoa ive just come and didnt expect to see this at all..... :(

Poor Sara, you are in my thoughts sweetheart, fingers crossed Ellie can hold on a bit longer, if not like all the others have said she is viable now and lots can be done to help her, so hoping all will be ok. Im in shock really, god knows how Sara is feeling, bless her.

Thanks Anna for letting us know how she is doing, keep up the good work.

Prayers for Sara and Ellie :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

omg!!! massive :hug: :hug: hun, thinking of you! lets hope LO can hang on just a lil bit longer

thinking of you hun!!!
hope everything turns out ok
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

So sorry to read this! This happened to my sister and my neice was born early (she's 25 now !!) I think boredom is a big factor having to have bed rest constantly and was in hospital for months but everything turned out ok in the end, I'm sure everything will for you sara :hug:

not had any updates through the night which is probaly a good thing :) so i'm going to text her at about 10 to see how she is

Oh my god...I hope she's ok! Sounds likeshe's being monitored and looked after though so will keep fingers crossed her little one will be alright xxx

I dunno what to say :( I hope it all goes well for her this week! xxx

sara so sorry hun neonatal care is excellent these days and 26 weeks is not a bad stage to get to, your baby has every chance of being fine and they will do everything possible, at this stage they have to think sbout you also. lots of love to you and all the best for this week, thinking of you xx :hug:

What Rusks said really.

You are in the best place and they really can do wonders nowadays for prem babies. Everyone is thinking of you and sending you lots of love and :pray:

She is a little fighter sara - she has been from day one :hug: :hug:

I really hope she is OK.. we are all thinking of her. As the others have said - she is in the best place and I'm sure they will look after her and do everything they can to care for her and little Ellie. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back