got a text from *Sara* 20 times updated really good update

Thanks for the same texts too sara. Im thinking of you hun and :pray: ing ellie hold's in there a little longer for you :hug: :hug:

jesus christ!!! poor sara, not sure how much longer i can take reading peoples problems with pregnancy atm, its driving me crazy with worry........hope ur ok sara hun and everything goes smoothly for u hun, wishing u the best :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thinking of you and baby Ellie *sara* - really hoping everything is okay for you both.

A close friend of mine had a baby at 28+3 in July - her baby is now 13lbs, 5 months old and absolutely thriving.

Valentine Xxx

26 weeks, due same day as me......

Really hits home how "in the balance" everything is.

Much love Sara

Julie xxxxx

Emma Mary 18 wk miscarriage 02.05.08 Always Missed

:pray: For you and Ellie, hope everything is fine with both of you sweetheart, your both in my thoughts xxx

*It's really amazing what they can do for preemie babies now, they really can work miracles, and as someone said babys are viable from 24 weeks*

I really hope all is ok for her and the baby and that it can hang on in there for as long as possible. Thanks for keeping us updated.

Sending hugs and good thoughts :hug:

She has been texting me too. She is 2 days ahead of me and when we were in Aberdeen in November we met up with her and her family. Like Jsykes said it really hits home doesnt it?

They are a lovely family and i have got everything and more crossed for her that baby ellie can hang in there as long as possible.

Sending you lots of love and prayers hun. :pray:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

only just seen this

my thoughts are with sarah ,baby ellie and family

xxxxxxxxxxxx :hug:

Ohhh no, that is awful! I really hope that her and baby Ellie are both fine, I'll be thinking of her and hoping everything goes OK. :hug: :hug:

just seen this so sorry hun you are going through this i hope they can keep you going a bit longer to cook the baby as long as possible but also keep you safe, lots of love and hugs - thinking of you xx

Thinking of Sara and family. Sending lots of love and :hug:
:pray: ing for baby Ellie, i bet she is a little fighter.

Thanks Anna for keeping us all updated xxx

Oh no! Sara is 2 days ahead of me :(

:hug: Sara I have everything crossed for you, thanks for letting us know Anna :hug:

I cant believe it!! we are all thinking about you. Will say a little prayer for you both tonight :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh no.. pre eclampsia.. not good! I hope shes ok.. hope everything goes well for her.. I have my fingers firmly crossed for her and baby.. sending good wishes her way. Thanks for keeping us updated Anna xxx :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back