got a bad pain 12weeks 4days help?updated

angiemum2b

Reaction score
help ladies, i know your not doctors or anything, but i have a pain just under my belly button which is quite sore.

its actually very sore going straight across my belly.

Has anyone else at my stage had this ??

Plus im really worried as i cant find bubs heartbeat on my doppler either so im going crazy.

Rang docs there ringing me back asap with what to do next.

Don't really know what to say because I've never been that far gone but I didn't want to just read and run.

I have read on here that some ladies have found it difficult to find their babies heartbeats at 16 - 20 weeks and that it depends on which way the baby is lying inside you.

Do you have any bleeding or anything else with the pain??

The pain could just be your muscles stretching.

I ope everthing is ok for you :hug:

dont panic about not finding the hearbeat yet hun, you may not be able to pick it up because of the way LO is lying or the placenta etc. I just read that in my book i bought so its true!

im not sure about the pain, it may be stretching or something like that, hope the doc gets back in touch soon :hug: :hug:

Have some of these first -

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Have you found the heartbeat using your doppler before?

I had a doppler (bought for peace of mind because I had to wait till 15 weeks for my first scan).

I remember being terrified at not being able to find the heartbeat at 12 -13 weeks.

Then I went for my scan and was put back a week! So I was trying to listen way to early!

xxx

doc rang me back and ive got an appointment at 7.30 to see someone.

I hope i get seen properly.

Hi,
I've got a ache/pain in about the same place also feels abit funny on the right side, i've had it for about the last 48 hours and am putting it down to growing pains (I hope). I dont have a doppler so cant check that.
Hope everythings okay for you.

Hope everythings ok, although I think the poain cold be stretching

x

:hug:

yeah im hoping its stretchin but fingers crossed im worrying for nothin

angiemum2b said:
yeah im hoping its stretchin but fingers crossed im worrying for nothin

Btw did u have a c sec with your last cause sometimes stretching can hurt more no??

i had my DS naturally chick, i will soon be sorted out will let you know.

I've had pains like that already. But your baby will be much lower down so I'm sure everything will be OK.

Glad that you have an appointment to get things checked out :hug:

hope things are allright with you..please let us know

hey girls sorry didn't get back on last night to update you all.

Well ive got yet another infection! :doh:

Its 3 since ive been pregnant. so more antibiotics for me and rest. :(

Thank you all for your advice :hug: :hug: :hug:

And i found bubs is heartbeat this morning so im leaving the doppler alone until later on in my pregnancy! :)

thanks again ladies

Hope the infection goes soon...glad little one is well .. was worried about you! :hug:

Sorry to hear you have another infection, hope it clears up quickly.

Great news that baby is well though. :D

Sorry to hear you have anothe infection :( Glad your bubba is doing well though :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back