What a rough 2 days ....

angiemum2b

Reaction score
Well i'm only writing a small post as im still in pain so here goes.

Tuesday morning i was meant to go shopping with my mum i woke up and i couldn't lift my head up off my pillow i had the worse pain in my head possible, my neck was hurting my back everything hurt !
I had no-one else with me as OH had already gone to work so i had to somehow get LO up and downstairs while i texted for help.

My mum turned up took one look at me and rang the doctors - to who told my mum to just call 999 straight away and tell them it's suspected meningitis :shock:

so Ambulence came blue lights going and whisks me off to A&E where i had to waited 1hr45min for a bed to be saw!!! i finally got out at 9pm tuesday evening with a throat infection and a bag full of tablets! :(

Im still not back to my normal self but getting there! :roll:

Sorry for the long post but i needed to let it out somewhere.

as long as it goes before xmas im not bothered i dont want to be ill at christmas! :x

oh hun how scary for u
hope u get better soon and owen is a good boy for u

how scary!! lucky it's nothing serious.. hope you feel better soon hun :hug:

angiemum2b said:
Well i'm only writing a small post as im still in pain so here goes.

Tuesday morning i was meant to go shopping with my mum i woke up and i couldn't lift my head up off my pillow i had the worse pain in my head possible, my neck was hurting my back everything hurt !
I had no-one else with me as OH had already gone to work so i had to somehow get LO up and downstairs while i texted for help.

My mum turned up took one look at me and rang the doctors - to who told my mum to just call 999 straight away and tell them it's suspected meningitis :shock:

so Ambulence came blue lights going and whisks me off to A&E where i had to waited 1hr45min for a bed to be saw!!! i finally got out at 9pm tuesday evening with a throat infection and a bag full of tablets! :(

Im still not back to my normal self but getting there! :roll:

Sorry for the long post but i needed to let it out somewhere.

as long as it goes before xmas im not bothered i dont want to be ill at christmas! :x

Oh wow.. that sounds awful... I got a throat infection years and years ago and they thought it was meningitis too.. thankfully it was before Tia was born so I didn't have the terrible situation that you had..

The infection lasted a couple of weeks then cleared up, Hopefully for you though it will be gone before xmas.. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

oh hun poor you hope your starting to feel little better now, il send you text later but if you need me at all im around, :hug: :hug:

How horrible for you! Thank God it was a throat infection and nothing worse. Get better soon :hug:

sounds really nasty hope you feel much better soon :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back