• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Good quality nursery furniture?

Froslass

Reaction score
With our move in date looming ever closer, I've been searching around trying to find nursery furniture i really actually like! :blush:

Can anyone recommend a good brand or make that has served them well?

I quite like the idea of white/light wood furniture..I like the look of both white and wood at the same time if you know what i mean? Maybe white cot with wood trimmings or something?

Ideally a room set would be good - Hellp!x

ur mad! lol if i was u id buy ordinary set, madisons nursery set is a lot smaller than a normal set and doesnt hold as much , if ur buying white cot youll find it so easy to but white furniture that will look like a set but will last bubs a lot longer and a lot cheaper!

my sil bought ordinary furniture and hers is much better she just put a changing mat on top of the chest of drawers and voila it looks like a nursery set ! u can buy nice character stickers for the ends of cot and maybe on furniture also that will make it look a set!

my advice if ur buying a set dont spend a fortune!!

there r sales everywhere at min , kiddicare, mamas and papas and mothercare etc check them out and dont spend more than £500 inc cot! :) xxx

yeah thats lovely and when ur only payin 499 its ok cos cot is 275 on its own!! u found a lush set xxx

:O Thats really nice too!! And it's only £499 aswell! Eeeep! x I think it'll be one of the two i get :)

I really want the nursery looking fresh and airy and spacious if you know what i mean, but cosy at the same time :)

I've got my eye on these two sets from M&P for £499 too, but feel its to early to buy! But we want white or off white and £500 seems reasonable to me.

Well we got the "Whitehaven" set from Mothercare, Wardrobe, Drawers and Cotbed, for £500, but it was on offer at the time, and not sure if it's gone back up to full price? It's pure white, and extremely good quality, very sturdy and amazingly easy to put together. I'll take a few pics when I get home and post them up, might be worth a look to see if it's still on offer?
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back