good news

floridagirl

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I ve been so ill, I ve not been on here for about a week!!!! as soon as my husband comes home from work I ve goneto bed :sleep::sleep:
I had another early scan today (already had one but was too early to see heartbeat) but the scan today was great, really clear with a strong heartbeat (they said I am 7 weeks now)
Its great to see the baby, makes all the sickness and tiredness feel worthwhile!!!!xxx

Glad to hear everything is good :yay: Did they measure baby? Sleep while you can :lol: xx

yay really pleased for you babe good to hear all is well totally understanding the tiredness iv gone from a 1am bedtime to lucky if i make ten lol

Woohoo! So glad everything is all good with bubba!

That's fantastic news! Sorry you feel so shit though Hun :(

yeah defo a really good feeling i have had 2 emergency scans now and am only 13 weeks lol totally paranoid at every little twinge lol

Yay that's great! Congrats! All the sickness will be worth it in the end. :)

really pleased for you and your baby, a good hb is always a relief. hopefully you will be able to relax and rest more peacefully now. tiredness is terrible but people say it does pass - I'm definitely hoping it does anyway, by half 8 at night I'm zonked out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back