Embarrassing question.....

sunshine_gal

Reaction score
Ever since i found out i was pregnant on Tuesday I’ve been having loose stools and yesterday i thought ouch when i wiped my bum so i thought id have a look like you do..lol.. and i notice that I’ve actually got a pile.. I've never had a pile before in my life so i looked it up on google and found that the hormone change and the runs can give you piles..OMG im only 4 weeks... Has anyone else had piles this early in pregnancy??

IM A FEW DAYS FURTHER ON THEN YOU AND IM THE OTHER WAY! IM SO CONSTIPATED!!

hmmmm, its not even funny, what happens when im further along, i'll end up with a bunch of grapes..... :?

Hi Sunshine,

Dont worry.... I too have had piles before....when not even pregnant! They can be cause by either straining too hard (i.e when constipated) or by diarrhoea... Mine caused by the latter..... :(
I just used haemorrhoid cream and they regressed themselves..... :) I would mention it to your midwife/doctor if you are seeing them soon or maybe ask at the pharmacy for something suitable to be used during pregnancy....

sunshine_gal said:
hmmmm, its not even funny, what happens when im further along, i'll end up with a bunch of grapes..... :?

Hehe chances are it'll take a lot more than a bunch of grapes to shift things :lol:

Seriously, either way its not nice having piles. I remember them well :shock: Mind you it was only last week they finally went away :rotfl:

Congrats on your BFP also :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back